Thread: Interested in what you guys think about this - Chi Kung

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    No. And Richard Hoagland is insane. What is it about pseudo science that attracts people so much. Real science is more than interesting enough.
    But I'm pretty sure quantum mechanics and hyper-dimensional physics has something to do with qi, because I saw some people on youtube, who have probably never cracked open a book on physics and probably forgot their algebra, say so.

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    But I'm pretty sure quantum mechanics and hyper-dimensional physics has something to do with qi, because I saw some people on youtube, who have probably never cracked open a book on physics and probably forgot their algebra, say so.
    Well.... When you put it that way. I'm sure it's all the same. Internet connection vs. phd... meh, same thing. What kind of idiot spends good money on an education when they can just use wikipedia and geocities pages made by community college dropouts sponging off their family while they write their brilliant blogs.

Last edited by Syn7; 03-28-2013 at 11:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    The problem with today's under-educated youth, is that they think just because its on the internet, it MUST be true!

I got a 12" D!CK!!

There....it is officially on the internet, therefore its true!!

You may now all bow down to my superior manhoodliness!