Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Who is the biggest fraud in Chinese martial arts?

Quote Originally Posted by LaRoux View Post
    Without a doubt, this guy:

The only documented case of this doughboy actually going full contact against an opponent was of him getting KTFO in about 15 seconds.

Yet he comes here talking like he is some kind of tough guy.
    No, he comes here talking like he is a knowledgeable guy with a lot more experience than many others here.

Winning fights is not proof of knowledge, it is proof of conditioning and ability with some luck thrown in for good measure.

The doers do not necessarily have the knowledge of their trainers and coaches. Which is why they have trainers and coaches.

The only documented case of this doughboy actually going full contact against an opponent was of him getting KTFO in about 15 seconds.

I've got respect for anyone that gets in the ring or cage with another trained fighter. As far as we know you never have and we can't even get a straight answer if you even trained.

How is he a fraud if he never padded his fight record?
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

It is interesting to read about peoples expectations of a Kung Fu Teacher.

Practical ability, as the name implies, comes from practical experience. No one can teach you this ability but yourself as you put yourself through the necessary hardships to achieve it. There is no shortcut.

When I look for a Coach, I do not care about his personal ability, I care that he can put me in these situations so that I may learn, and help to see the obvious mistakes I am making and point them out to me.

When I look for a Master, I do not care about his personal experiences of combat, they are always highly subjective. I look for his ability to move, and his knowledge of the theory of the movements. I will be the one to put them into practice, I want to learn the secret to his theory.

Of course you have to see something you are interested in. If someone says they can perform the diamond finger I want to see them handstand on 1 finger before I follow their regime. But I do not care how they have employed this skill, that is up to me.

When you learn to paint do you look for a teacher who teaches you what to paint, or one who teaches you how to paint and leaves the rest to your imagination?

Kids, just ignore ladouche, just like his mother did
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Without a doubt, this guy:

I don't know about that, he had a lot of experience on what doesn't work .

He might be tough with those big gloves on, its kind of like light pillow fighting , and being a doe boy gives him extra padding to absorb blows.

SKM...

if you don't mind?
    WHO ARE YOU?

PS: you trolls have the wrong term!

You mean "SELL OUT"

as in

When I do a seminar, it sells out

When I make a DVDI, it sells out

I can't offer new memberships at my school, because they are all sold out

and remember

You can't spell Kung FU

with the F U......

Quote Originally Posted by SKM View Post
    It is better that you do not know. We did not get along. But want you to know I hold nothing against you and wish you all the best in your training and teaching.
    SKM
    Well, forgive me, that's a weird answer....

I don't know any California based Tibetan martial artists that I didn't get along with?????

Sure, I know tons of people I didnt' get along with, just not any CA based Tibetan martial arts ones LOL

I think perhaps an issue of perception, I sent you a private mail

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    PS: you trolls have the wrong term!

You mean "SELL OUT"

as in

When I do a seminar, it sells out

When I make a DVDI, it sells out

I can't offer new memberships at my school, because they are all sold out

and remember

You can't spell Kung FU

with the F U......
    Lol.....It not hard to con people who don't know anything , that just a normal business model , if you have experienced people buying your stuff or coming to your gatherings ,then that is different story. But we know that is not happening , because that business model does not pay the bills.

That's what sell out means.

You know, there is stupid, and then there is robinhood,

still hasn't figure out I have him on "ignore"

The only sad thing is, this place has gone to heck

I know quite a few quality posters who have left.....

It's just a circus now....

full of clowns

oh well.....

and let's face it, we all know the real story of "robinhood"...

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    The only sad thing is, this place has gone to heck

I know quite a few quality posters who have left.....

It's just a circus now....

full of clowns

oh well.....
    It takes quality to know quality, and as far as clowns go, you have that title.

But hey , we need a few clowns at all parties , and we also need kindergarten teachers, but not kindergarten teachers who claim they are teaching college.