I have been trying to drop a weight class for a while, but I am having no luck. I've been within a few pounds of 145 for about 9 months now.

When I first decided to get into fighting shape, I weighed about 165, I dropped to 145 like it was nothing and have been stuck their ever since. I'm 5'6" and most of the guys fighting at 145 go about 5'9" or 5'10" it seems like. I don't want to deal with the reach disadvantage and I'm trying to get to 135.

I'm working out about 4 hours a day, 5 days a week right now. On Saturday I do about 2 hours and I take Sunday off.

I've recently started replacing foods with lower calorie versions; i.e. changed 2% milk to 1%, white bread to a lower calorie wheat bread, replaced most of my snacks with fresh fruit...but I'm still stuck between 143 and 145. If I eat any less than I do now I'm always hungry.

Anyone got any advice on this? I really don't want to cut weight. I would like to be at my target weight or within 2 pounds. It's too stressful for me to worry about making weight when I want to focus on training. I feel like 135 isn't extreme at my height and body type, but my weight has barely moved in 9 months.