Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Got my Shuai Jiao Black Belt

good job man! whats the inside scoop with yao and ufc?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    i did i found a new teacher a while back,the old one wasn't too bad . he taught me some good rutines basics and forms. but yeah that school was a bit commercial.
    Have you ever met any "心意六合 (XingYi Liu He)" teacher in China? That will be a style I love to train. I have always believd this is the best TCMA "power generation" system. They train a lot of drills (not forms) and that's what I like about it. A very powerful style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b03GTXoxX5Y
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1bQ6kvMMAY
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YpOghc5ZZkM
    Last edited by YouKnowWho; 04-03-2013 at 09:42 AM.
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

[QUOTE=YouKnowWho;1223826]Have you ever met any "心意六合 (XingYi Liu He)" teacher in China? That will be a style I love to train. I have always believd this is the best TCMA "power generation" system. They train a lot of drills (not forms) and that's what I like about it. A very powerful style.

i never heard of it but i asked my teacher about it today. he said it is a two man set with a lot of grappling in it. and that in shaolin it takes 6 years to learn don't think he teaches it.

sorry wiz anyone younger than me I call young man out of politeness. LOL take it as a compliment you don't look 42 that's good thing. I don't feel look 50
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    good job man! whats the inside scoop with yao and ufc?
    he is being prepped for the ufc. last year they sent him to train with frank mir,to improve his skills. they want more chinese fighters in the ufc. and yao is from the same training camp as Zhang Tie Quan[ correct me if i m wrong]this is the only chinese fighter in the ufc. i dont remeber the guys name i searched it.but i know yao is from the same camp as the chinese fighter in the ufc.

and yao being from a shuai jiao makes him especially interesting. he has to win two more fights ,then he should be in. and i am in the process of making hsi ring entrance fight song for him. he goes by the name the master. you best believe there will be some last dragon samples in that.

Quote Originally Posted by EarthDragon View Post
    sorry wiz anyone younger than me I call young man out of politeness. LOL take it as a compliment you don't look 42 that's good thing. I don't feel look 50
    ok thank you sir
    Last edited by wiz cool c; 04-04-2013 at 05:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    Have you ever met any "心意六合 (XingYi Liu He)" teacher in China? That will be a style I love to train. I have always believd this is the best TCMA "power generation" system. They train a lot of drills (not forms) and that's what I like about it. A very powerful style.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b03GTXoxX5Y
    A lot of the elements in this clip are in your Mantis. You wouldn't just drill your Mantis?

That's a good clip for technical discussion.

You should start another thread
    Last edited by -N-; 04-04-2013 at 06:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    he is being prepped for the ufc. last year they sent him to train with frank mir,to improve his skills. they want more chinese fighters in the ufc. and yao is from the same training camp as Zhang Tie Quan[ correct me if i m wrong]this is the only chinese fighter in the ufc. i dont remeber the guys name i searched it.but i know yao is from the same camp as the chinese fighter in the ufc.

and yao being from a shuai jiao makes him especially interesting. he has to win two more fights ,then he should be in. and i am in the process of making hsi ring entrance fight song for him. he goes by the name the master. you best believe there will be some last dragon samples in that.
    sweeet thanks for the info man. i liked the fights i watched of yao i hope he does well.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Congratulations!

Awesome pic.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

thanks Gene

Congratulations mate!

Congrats! Now work harder
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

Well done.

Nice job. Gratz man.

Thumbs up

thank you kung fu brothers