Even with the OT posts, this thread has been surprisingly fruitful.

Saumya Tandon’s Kung Fu Karate on Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai
TNN | Feb 24, 2016, 04.52 PM IST

With the current scenario regarding women's safety in the country it is imperative that every women is self-dependent. Echoing this thought, our very own Anita Bhabhi has taken it upon herself to teach self-defence to all the women of her mohollah.
The upcoming episode of &TV's 'Bhabhiji Ghar Par Hai' will focus on how and why women should know self-defense and Anita a.k.a Saumya Tandon will be seen teaching Karate to the female gang of the mohollah. Eventually, a reluctant Angoori also joins the classes which results in both the husbands being a practice target. The episode will show how Vibhuti and Tiwari Ji become punching bags of Angoori and Anita respectively and how these two men save themselves from the punches and also support their wives at the same time.
Speaking about the action-packed episode, Saumya Tandon said, "As a woman it's more important to learn how to protect oneself. If you are stuck in a situation where you have to save yourself, you need to know self-defense. I think every girl child and every woman of all ages should learn self-defense. I strongly advocate women to know how to protect themselves when caught in a crisis situation. I hope through this episode while making you laugh can spread the message across and also teach you some self-defense techniques."