Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: WSL directly

1. Quote Originally Posted by BPWT View Post
    I answered in more detail than T-Ray, who also answered only a selection.

Did that pass you by?

Back to your rabbit-jumping around in a stance wide open for a kick in the nuts. Or go play with your pole (don't say it... The Pole Is A Punching Concept).

Stop it, I'm crying.
    "Deepest depth, Where one live with no light, No evil can escape my sticky tentacle, Beware the radiant octopus might !"

www.poulperadieux.com

2. Quote Originally Posted by BPWT View Post
    Yes, but you must also realize, poulperadieux, that in the PB lineage, hysteria is a punching concept.

Noooo, it's playing every day with their pole !!

Don't you follow any of the goat blood covered Rabbit have to say to our pleasure?
    "Deepest depth, Where one live with no light, No evil can escape my sticky tentacle, Beware the radiant octopus might !"

www.poulperadieux.com

Quote Originally Posted by BPWT View Post

Back to your rabbit-jumping around in a stance wide open for a kick in the nuts. Or go play with your pole (don't say it... The Pole Is A Punching Concept).
    Nappy changed now then is it?

Quote Originally Posted by poulperadieux View Post

Stop it, I'm crying.
    That makes two of you today. Two ladies blouses at best.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    Two ladies blouses at best.
    Dude, you are saying this to people who have seen your video. Glass houses and all that...

Oh, and I won't keep asking you for a name via PM.... I am guessing you really can't provide one.

I found this great quote from PB the other day (in an interview):

CJ: What are your thoughts on the future of Sifu Wong Shun Leung's wing chun?
    PB: I hope that we can keep the stupid and foolish people away from the system.

I think PB needs to have a think, judging by some of his student's comments on this forum.
    No mocking, tongue-in-cheek signature here... move on.

Dude, you are saying this to people who have seen your video. Glass houses and all that...

Oh, and I won't keep asking you for a name via PM.... I am guessing you really can't provide one.

I found this great quote from PB the other day (in an interview):

CJ: What are your thoughts on the future of Sifu Wong Shun Leung's wing chun?
    PB: I hope that we can keep the stupid and foolish people away from the system.

I think PB needs to have a think, judging by some of his student's comments on this forum.
    You mean my training video? Can you list the problems with it below please? Your wisdom will be appreciated.

PB is my Instructor. He likes my thinking and movement. Coming from him I am happy. What you say means nothing. The foolish people he is describing would be the likes of you and that French guy. He would only have to read your posts to know.

When he saw my video he liked the work. Your opinion doesn't count. I'm not surprised you don't like. You practice Wing Tsun

I like your video BTW................oh hang on a minute

I told you I will ask them which WT they belonged to and let you know.

Well, there is a chance I will in the UK this September. PM me your details.
    if you're going to be in the UK and fancy getting together to talk Wing Chun over a coffee and do some training together for a couple of hours drop me a PM and we can sort something out.
    A clever man learns from his mistakes but a truly wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

Wing Chun kung fu in Redditch
    Worcestershire Wing Chun Kuen on facebook

Quote Originally Posted by wingchunIan View Post
    if you're going to be in the UK and fancy getting together to talk Wing Chun over a coffee and do some training together for a couple of hours drop me a PM and we can sort something out.
    I'll come as well to train

closed temporarily for clean up.
    mgmt
    Kung Fu is good for you.