Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: WSL directly

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    Thanks you made even clearer your problem.
    I hate to press you but you have yet to really say, in your own words, what you think. No one is shutting you down. People are just sharing. And yes I mean an explanation, a paragraph or two.

EDIT: I for one agree not to aggressively quote you, should you choose to share.

EDIT2 It is interesting to note that, for my part, I have just been talking about that WSL vid. You know, given all I had were the pictures I offered up what I thought were themes under discussion or raised. Turns out some of them were.
    Last edited by Paddington; 04-08-2013 at 06:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    Thanks you made even clearer your problem.
    Whatever man. Do you have any idea how easy it is to both jam and take over your 'punching concept' there? It's as one dimensional as it comes....but hey, I'm sure it works against your fellow classmates, so whatever floats your boat...

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post

This guy, eh?

It is ironic, I actually talked about themes similar to sean. You just agreed with what sean said right?
    Themes? Oh the irony

4. Quote Originally Posted by WC1277 View Post
    Forms and pretty much all of WC are not applications but 'developmental' exercises that help someone to "develop" certain attributes for fighting. Ultimately the goal is to fight 'natural' with those attributes and to use strategy based on WC 'concepts'.

Precisely.

But that seems to be lost equally in Leung Ting and Philip Bayer's stuff, based on what I read here.
    "Deepest depth, Where one live with no light, No evil can escape my sticky tentacle, Beware the radiant octopus might !"

www.poulperadieux.com

Quote Originally Posted by poulperadieux View Post
    Precisely.

But that seems to be lost equally in Leung Ting and Philip Bayer's stuff, based on what I read here.
    Eh? You are obviously not understanding what we write. That is exactly how I see Ving Tsun. Concepts not applications.

6. Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    Eh? You are obviously not understanding what we write. That is exactly how I see Ving Tsun. Concepts not applications.

yeah yeah, we always see crap in other's toilets and never clean our properly.
    "Deepest depth, Where one live with no light, No evil can escape my sticky tentacle, Beware the radiant octopus might !"

www.poulperadieux.com

yeah yeah, we always see crap in other's toilets and never clean our properly.
    Well f**k me Buddha has shown up!

8. Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    Well f**k me Buddha has shown up!
    Sorry, I forgot, in your toilets, we can also see blood and goat remains.

"Ô thou Bayersohnofleung, thou thrut shalt Prevail"

www.poulperadieux.com

Sorry, I forgot, in your toilets, we can also see blood and goat remains.

"Ô thou Bayersohnofleung, thou thrut shalt Prevail"
    We have a place for you over here!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadmoor_Hospital

10. Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    We have a place for you over here!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Broadmoor_Hospital
    I assure you, we agreeed that we are not mad.
    We just don't belive in your GOD Graham, that's all.

www.poulperadieux.com

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    I hate to press you but you have yet to really say, in your own words, what you think. No one is shutting you down. People are just sharing. And yes I mean an explanation, a paragraph or two.

EDIT: I for one agree not to aggressively quote you, should you choose to share.

EDIT2 It is interesting to note that, for my part, I have just been talking about that WSL vid. You know, given all I had were the pictures I offered up what I thought were themes under discussion or raised. Turns out some of them were.
    Sean said it very clearly. No need to repeat it. A striking concept that simultaneously intercepts. Lin sil di da

I assure you, we agreeed that we are not mad.
    We just don't belive in your GOD Graham, that's all.
    You haven't been exposed to my GOD so how can you know?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Graham H View Post
    You haven't been exposed to my GOD so how can you know?
    I've seen what his religion do to his people, so fon't interested thanks, don't like mass hysteria teachings.

www.poulperadieux.com

I've seen what his religion do to his people, so fon't interested thanks, don't like mass hysteria teachings.
    Yes, but you must also realize, poulperadieux, that in the PB lineage, hysteria is a punching concept.
    No mocking, tongue-in-cheek signature here... move on.

Quote Originally Posted by BPWT View Post
    Yes, but you must also realize, poulperadieux, that in the PB lineage, hysteria is a punching concept.
    B

What is your thinking behind these three actions at the end of SLT?

Why do we cross the arms up and down at the beginning of the forms?

Why do we push forward Tan Sau and Fook Sau slowly in SLT?

Why do we step up with the feet together with the double palm action in Chum Kiu?

What are the three gum sau actions towards the end of Chum Kiu for?

After each section in CK and BJ why do we use this one arm in one arm out action?

Why in BJ do some of the action go underneath the arm instead of over it?

I'll await your response.