Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Ghosts and other Paranormalities

Blog Entries
    And if indeed someone is speaking from a stronger position, they should have no need for condescension. I haven't detected either you or myself stating or implying that anyone with differing world views are mentally incompetent. That's a very strong statement to make about another person that in itself requires unimpeachable evidence.
    you know its because of a lack of something. The only weapon some people possess is their intelligence and certain people always wanna make you feel like you're not as smart as they are. do they see that? nope. its what they do in their comfort zone. i may have said these fools are spiritually dead out of joking. but the more they go on the more i know their spiritual side is in hibernation or totally ignored.

You don't have one then? I'm just curious.

Who's mad? Why do you feel the need to project like that?
    Tea. Price. China. whats that got to do with anything? I'm a street pharmacologist. now what?
    what do you do? where do you work?
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-11-2013 at 07:28 PM.
    Hung Sing Boyz, we gottit on lock down
    when he's around quick to ground and pound a clown
    Bruh we thought you knew better
    when it comes to head huntin, ain't no one can do it better

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    And if indeed someone is speaking from a stronger position, they should have no need for condescension. I haven't detected either you or myself stating or implying that anyone with differing world views are mentally incompetent. That's a very strong statement to make about another person that in itself requires unimpeachable evidence.
    Who called you mentally incompetent?

I called HSK a retard way back because he was unwilling to facilitate what was needed to meet his demands of answers. Not because he believes in something I do not. SJ believes in stuff I find ridiculous, but we get along fine. I think he's a pretty smart guy. I just don't agree with him.

I also called people retarded who were making MASSIVE assumptions about videos in which they had no references or datasets to refer to. Of course you should know when I say retarded, I don't actually mean mentally deficient. Anyone with half a brain should see that.

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    you know its because of a lack of something. The only weapon some people possess is their intelligence and certain people always wanna make you feel like you're not as smart as they are. do they see that? nope. its what they do in their comfort zone. i may have said these fools are spiritually dead out of joking. but the more they go on the more i know their spiritual side is in hibernation or totally ignored.

Tea. Price. China. whats that got to do with anything? I'm a street pharmacologist. now what?
    what do you do? where do you work?

I work in research and development. I'm also working on a degree in engineering. One project I'm working on is bringing cheap energy to rural 3rd world communities.

You collect a cheque too, right? I'm just curious as to what your contribution to your community and humanity are as a whole.

You can just say drug dealer. And pharmacologist is the wrong word, pharmacist is what you're looking for. Another indication of your advanced intellect.

I'm not saying this because of some need to feel superior. I call your ability to objectively assess anything like this into question. And in that respect your education and experience does matter.

And for the record, intelligence is by far the greatest weapon of all.

Blog Entries
    You can just say drug dealer. And pharmacologist is the wrong word, pharmacist is what you're looking for. Another indication of your advanced intellect.
    i actually erased the original and preferred pharmacologist to sound super ghetto idiot. and sell drugs? me admit that on the forum? you're not too bright for being a geek.

of course it is. Geekologist.

I'm not saying this because of some need to feel superior. I call your ability to objectively assess anything like this into question. And in that respect your education and experience does matter.
    see, thats where your ego gets your tripped up. you for some reason ASSUME i'm putting what ever you think i think is deep thought behind any of this bs. i purposely don't engage you because of your ego. i'd rather let your rattle off what you do and i just sit back and watch your replies. may the lord take my life tonite in my sleep if i'm BS'ing you. you're too full of yourself which is clearly evident to someone blind deaf and dumb. I'm a CLF guy, you fight my game, i don't fight yours. and my game is to simply telegraph something for you and watch you bite. then i side step your every move which leaves you open.

I don't debate with folks like you. i won't waste my energy especially when its not face to face.
    Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-11-2013 at 08:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    One project I'm working on is bringing cheap energy to rural 3rd world communities.
    Awesome! I wish you all the best towards this very nobel cause.

Blog Entries
    You collect a cheque too, right? I'm just curious as to what your contribution to your community and humanity are as a whole.
    why should what i do for my community be of your concern? As a ranked member of the Chinese masons its part of my duty to work with our community. to work with the at risk kids. I've been working with our community since i was 14 years old. still doing the same thing today. what is it? its not your business. I have nothing to prove. I do what i do.

My accident and recovery has made at least one person get up out of his own wheel chair and walk again. And i'm working on a book in regards to my experience for the people who are newly in the situation i was in. My personal quest to walk again has touched many people's lives. I am currently the inspiration for someone who has breast cancer. She tells me all the time i'm her inspiration to keep the fight going. Since i've met her and knowing my own mother died from breast cancer at the age of 35, i've been promoting and supporting Breast Cancer research.

Blog Entries

lol... bet you wrote a song bout all that, huh.
    You actually did say you sold drugs in a forum. They should be legal anyways. Social issue, not criminal.

I was just being a dick, you didn't have to write all that out. lol. I like the whole "none of your biz(but I'll tell you anyways)" thing. I'm glad you're an inspiring miracle though.

You should totally come kick my ass.

Goldenbrain:
    I'm no humanitarian. I mean, yeah it's cool that it helps people. But for me the primary driver is that I'm interested. It's not as charitable as you would think. I do it cause I like the work. Not so noble really. But thanx. Yesterday I saw this soccer ball, you play with it for a bit and then you can use it to power your whatever. You can pretty much tap into anything that moves. Some efficient, some not so efficient. I thought the soccer ball was a good idea though. Storage is the real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    So let me ask you: Am I supposed to disregard my own personal experiences? Because I am very clear-minded and know with certainty what I experienced. It isn't 'faith'. It doesn't make me special, and they don't happen all the time. In fact, I rarely if ever even discuss them, but the subject came up here, so...

I'm perfectly okay with anyone not believing. But my experiences remain mine.
    No, you do not know with certainty.

Disregard the experience? No. Disregard your interpretation of the experience? Very much so. Look, I realize you think you covered all the bases. But you haven't. You weren't prepared for an event to happen. And so it is literally impossible for you to have considered all the possibilities because you weren't looking for them. Its just that simple. Add in time and the mind's ability to both alter details and gradually exaggerate claims over time...

I'm not calling you a liar, so don't think that. But I don't believe the events occurred as your recollection tells you they did. Memory by itself simply isn't reliable. What I do find contentious is your choice to pick the low hanging fruit (ghost, spirit, whatever). I find it intellectually lazy. Just being honest.

I haven't detected either you (referring to HSK) or myself stating or implying that anyone with differing world views are mentally incompetent.
    Are we reading the same thread?

Quote Originally Posted by hskwarrior View Post
    I have nothing to prove. I do what i do.
    And then you proceed to show the exact opposite in the very next paragraph....

My accident and recovery has made at least one person get up out of his own wheel chair and walk again. And i'm working on a book in regards to my experience for the people who are newly in the situation i was in. My personal quest to walk again has touched many people's lives. I am currently the inspiration for someone who has breast cancer. She tells me all the time i'm her inspiration to keep the fight going. Since i've met her and knowing my own mother died from breast cancer at the age of 35, i've been promoting and supporting Breast Cancer research.
    You know, I was annoyed by this the first time you posted, but I was just going to let it go. But now, it needs to be said. You're **** if you think you can claim this. You DO NOT get to take credit for another man's struggles. I don't give anyone else credit for your recovery other than you. Likewise, you had nothing to do with his. The more you say this, the more it makes you look exactly the opposite of what you claim. You do care very much what people think and you have a lot to prove. Its obvious. He did his own quest, he walked (literally) on his own journey. You have no place there.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    SJ

It's not that eye witness accounts have no value. It's just not reliable evidence and certainly is not proof.

DJ laid it out pretty well though. Either you accept it or you don't. In your field, almost all your evidence is eye witness when it comes to the meat of it, so I see why you place more value on these things. And yeah, we used to put great stock in these accounts. Now look how much we have shown to be wrong in the last few hundred years when we took a more objective approach. People say "look how much is shown to be wrong down the line" but they fail to take into account that we are just barely on the other side of this transition to objectivity. In 200 years, I doubt that argument will hold any weight. It's already losing steam.
    Don't get me wrong, I am very well aware of the limitations of eye witness accounts, even my own.
    It is just that in our haste to have "unbias and unemotional" testimony we tend to forget the VALUE of emotional testimony too.
    The physical evidence of the holocaust PROVES it happened BUT the emotional and eye witness evidence allows us to UNDERSTAND why, to understand HOW and to understand what the Jews went through in a way that "un-bias and unemotional" testimony NEVER will.

And History is as much THAT as it is everything else.

IN regards to THIS topic, IMO, eye witness testimony tells us that SOMETHING happened and HOW it was precieved.
    That is evidence that SOMETHING happened and evidence of HOW it effected the people involved.
    It does NOT, however, CONFIRM or PROVE that, whatever did happen ( and something DID happen) it IS what the eye witness believes it to be.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Blog Entries
    You know, I was annoyed by this the first time you posted, but I was just going to let it go. But now, it needs to be said. You're **** if you think you can claim this. You DO NOT get to take credit for another man's struggles. I don't give anyone else credit for your recovery other than you. Likewise, you had nothing to do with his. The more you say this, the more it makes you look exactly the opposite of what you claim. You do care very much what people think and you have a lot to prove. Its obvious. He did his own quest, he walked (literally) on his own journey. You have no place there.
    ROTFFLMFAO. SO CO is the most retarded bitter b1tch on the face of this planet. i don't give a fuk what you think. the truth is between me and the man who told me i am the reason he got out of his wheel chair. I SAW him walking and his words to me were "ITS BECAUSE OF YOU". say what you want, think what you want. but from the side of the TRUTH.......you are painting a really ugly picture of yourself. you whack ass insanely insecure jealous piece of dookey. hahahahahaha

Last edited by hskwarrior; 04-12-2013 at 06:52 AM.

Blog Entries
    originally posted by SO CO KUNG FU: You DO NOT get to take credit for another man's struggles.

ME: HAVE YOU EVER HEARD OF A GREATER HATER THAN THIS IDIOT?????????

Nutrition Facts

Threads containing hskwarrior provide 100% of daily recommended estrogen.
    傻瓜