Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Happy 10 year anniversay to me!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ...there's not much reason for me to go to TN. 'cept maybe the Jack Daniels distillery. However if you ever stop by, JP, let me know. I'll give you some fodder to mess with some of our TN staff. Might get you thrown out, might get you a discount, depends how you play it, but you know me, I'm all about arming people.
    Oooohhh goody ... JP, sounds like a field trip next time I'm up!!!
    Message: Due to the ongoing Recession, God has decided the light at the end of the tunnel will be shut off due to power costs. That is all.

Yeah Sean, come up and we can have some fun (with Gene's assistance of course). And Gene the bourbon disitlleries in Kentucky are closer to Knoxville than Jack Daniels (at least it feels that way driving to them), but its all worth a road trip if you ever find your way out here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oso View Post
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

I'm not really a bourbon drinker.

What can I say? I'm a JD man. The TN guys, knowing my preference, used to bring me a bottle of JD Green Label when we'd meet on the road at events. I used to bring them crazy Chinese liquors, the nasty sorghum stuff that they'd never sampled before.

Visiting the JD distillery would be a pilgrimage for me.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    What can I say? I'm a JD man. The TN guys, knowing my preference, used to bring me a bottle of JD Green Label when we'd meet on the road at events. I used to bring them crazy Chinese liquors, the nasty sorghum stuff that they'd never sampled before.

Visiting the JD distillery would be a pilgrimage for me.
    Ah, I understand. I've only been to Lynchburg TN once myself, but one of my classmates is a judge there. Might come in handy if you get into trouble.
    AND, yea, a good bit of it is about whether you can fight with what you know...kinda all of it is about that.

Good to know

See now? This forum *is* useful. Swapping info like Judge's contact and ways to get the best out of Tiger Claw TN is the way to go.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Jack Daniel's Distillary

I finally made my way down there. It is an excellent tour if you ever get the chance to go Gene.