Thread: My Latest Adventure In China

My Latest Adventure In China

Yesterday’s commercial work. This was a fun one the product is called the safe umbrella, and it is an umbrella made of steel, that is designed to bust open windows of cars and cut through seatbelts in case you are trapped in a car. As well as keep you dry and warmName:  mmexport1429000831771.jpg
Views: 512
Size:  93.8 KBName:  mmexport1429000905701.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  85.7 KBName:  mmexport1429002848892.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  86.9 KBName:  mmexport1429000888728.jpg
Views: 501
Size:  78.8 KBName:  mmexport1429000905701.jpg
Views: 537
Size:  85.7 KB
    Last edited by wiz cool c; 04-14-2015 at 04:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    Yesterday’s commercial work. This was a fun one the product is called the safe umbrella[...]
    This one's safe too

When it rains, it pours

Wiz Cool C, were you the talent or a crew member?

I love a sturdy umbrella

I carry a Knirps when it rains. Nice sturdy shaft. It's the best thing about the rain.

How strong are these 'safe' umbrellas? And how much?
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by -N- View Post
    This one's safe too

yeah that is a cool one

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    I carry a Knirps when it rains. Nice sturdy shaft. It's the best thing about the rain.

How strong are these 'safe' umbrellas? And how much?
    The lady told me they aren’t on the market yet, but will be between one hundred and two hundred rmb. The wholesale price will be around 50rmb. They pretty sturdy, with several different designs Thinking of selling them here Gene?

Quote Originally Posted by Wuxia007 View Post
    Wiz Cool C, were you the talent or a crew member?

Actor of course, they wouldn’t hire a foreigner here to do that behind the scenes camera stuff. It is a crappy job in china they work really long days low pay, except the director he is getting paid that is his BMW..

Not surprised. Unfortunately, film production work is not all that glamorous here in the US either. People who think film crews and actors just spend a few hours on the weekend with a camera making bloopers, eating craft, and talking about film theories need to be kicked in the face.

That’s word to the mother my brother. This Monday I had another job playing the “Lao Bon” boss, and asked the agent lady how much these camera/lighting guys make. She told me they make about 150rmb a day sometimes working 15 hour days. 150rmb is not very low pay[the actors get paid two hundred an hour by the way]an office guy can make about 200 a day., but 12 15 hour days in a dark dirty set, tough life.Name:  IMG_20150421_113551.jpg
Views: 276
Size:  89.3 KBName:  IMG_20150421_113559.jpg
Views: 268
Size:  90.0 KB[ATTACH]9415[/ATTACH
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Goes make million$$$$

On your youtube. Is some of that your original rap?

Anyway, good for you ! You are doing something few would ever have the balls to do. I wish you every success.

how does that take courage, hes playing fake foreign expert for an umbrella commercial

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    how does that take courage, hes playing fake foreign expert for an umbrella commercial
    I guess you need to go find out if you got the sand and talent. I doubt it but we will never know unless you do it. Fact is HE IS DOING IT and you do nothing but bash generally. And he should get better as time goes on. I guess if he was Jackie Chan you would kiss his feet.

Regardless if he is liked or not is of no concern to me. He is better than us in his arena. He may not be the best but he is there doing.

And yes, what he is doing does take real courage.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerbilly View Post
    I guess you need to go find out if you got the sand and talent. I doubt it but we will never know unless you do it. Fact is HE IS DOING IT and you do nothing but bash generally. And he should get better as time goes on. I guess if he was Jackie Chan you would kiss his feet.

Regardless if he is liked or not is of no concern to me. He is better than us in his arena. He may not be the best but he is there doing.

And yes, what he is doing does take real courage.
    Thank you Boxerbilly for the compliment and praise. Yes those are original rap songs. I began rapping back in the mid 80s. The only white rapper I knew of that rapped before me was MC Serch who later made a few albums under the group 3rd Bass. I never made it in the rap music business obviously [although I did at least have one song make it to the table for a vote at MCA records, they passed it up however]. I am now fortunate enough to be living my second dream, which is to live and train in Asia as well as do acting and writing. I am now currently writing a book, and have a film crew coming from Sweden next month to do a documentary about my life and training in China. It is called coincidently enough [Living The dream.]

Quote Originally Posted by wiz cool c View Post
    Thank you Boxerbilly for the compliment and praise. Yes those are original rap songs. I began rapping back in the mid 80s. The only white rapper I knew of that rapped before me was MC Serch who later made a few albums under the group 3rd Bass. I never made it in the rap music business obviously [although I did at least have one song make it to the table for a vote at MCA records, they passed it up however]. I am now fortunate enough to be living my second dream, which is to live and train in Asia as well as do acting and writing. I am now currently writing a book, and have a film crew coming from Sweden next month to do a documentary about my life and training in China. It is called coincidently enough [Living The dream.]

Cool. Thanks for putting those vid up. Appreciated. And no, thank you. One day I may be able to say," Hey, I corresponded with that guy". Lets hope.