Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: traditional kung fu in michigan lansing

Quote Originally Posted by Brule View Post
    Dude, just because bawang's Chinese heritage doesn't mean you need to send him strictly to an Asian Club. That's effed up!!
    They would know if someone's teaching traditional kung fu - also, it's tough to start a club without sponsorship. Official clubs get access and time in the fitness facility which is sweet.

On a side note, MSU's Judo Club is top knotch - and they used to have a couple of Sambo players that rolled with them.

Dude, just because bawang's Chinese heritage doesn't mean you need to send him strictly to an Asian Club. That's effed up!!
    Hahaha! I think MightB was just being kind to the white guys. One of bawangs interests is to make us whities cry so it's more of a humanitarian gesture. Of course I'm also native american indian so I get a pass. (wipes sweat off forehead with great relief!)

1) There is no such thing as TRADITIONAL Kung Fu!! It is a myth!! Sorry to break your heart!

2) If bawang thinks someone is insane, THEY ARE!!!!

No, that's not. You need sponsorship if you want to have space to train. I was approached by member of the Chinese student's association here to teach. It's not unreasonable.

And to be fair, in China foreign students would certainly not be allowed to start a club much less teach martial arts at a university.

Bawang, join the Judo club. Kungfu people are strange.

What will you be studying?

I think bawang should join a good judo club too. i bet if you try out judo you would really like it bawang.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by pazman View Post
    Bawang, join the Judo club. Kungfu people are strange.

What will you be studying?
    microbiology mang
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    I think bawang should join a good judo club too. i bet if you try out judo you would really like it bawang.
    never forget pearl harber

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

keep your friends close, and your enemies closer.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    microbiology mang

never forget pearl harber
    It's at Michigan - there's one German and one Russian exchange student, a couple of hot chicks, and a bunch of white people.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    It's at Michigan - there's one German and one Russian exchange student, a couple of hot chicks, and a bunch of white people.
    NICE. but rasslin is better. with the gi you cant feel anything.

i learned some rasslin in high schoos, but the coach made fun of me and i quit.

my womans is in boston. when i visit new york, i swear i will go to the school of mighty david ross, and prostate before him.

at last, i can learn the mighty lama pie from the mighty david ross himself.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    NICE. but rasslin is better. with the gi you cant feel anything.

i learned some rasslin in high schoos, but the coach made fun of me and i quit.
    a lot of clubs will have no gi nights too. plus you get the ne waza, which will get you some nice ground escapes/reversals and ways do dominate and have sexy time by force.

you should visit Mike Gillespie.

http://www.a2shaolinkungfu.org/
    Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    a lot of clubs will have no gi nights too. plus you get the ne waza, which will get you some nice ground escapes/reversals and ways do dominate and have sexy time by force.
    He will have the strength of 1000 ronnie colemans!!!

thats a lot of ronnie colemans