Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Boston Marathon Bombings

Always disturbing when people that seem perfectly "normal" are really seriously ****ed up.
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

that guy was one of the bombers? sry i havnt followed this at all
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Crap

I love it when OT threads go on topic, but not this way, not this way at all...

Marathon Bombing Suspect’s MMA Instructor: Not The Guy I Used To Know
    April 19, 2013 11:12 AM
    Heard On WBZ NewsRadio 1030, Local, News, Seen On WBZ-TV, Syndicated Local,

BRIGHTON (CBS) – Tamerlan Tsarnaev was a very talented boxer, according to friends.

He is believed to have trained at Wai Kru Mixed Martial Arts Gym in the Brighton neighborhood in Boston.

WBZ-TV’s Jim Armstrong caught up with Tsarnaev’s former trainer Mark Massey on Friday, who describes the man he remembered as a nice guy.

“He’s not the guy I used to know,” Massey said.” (I’m) shocked just like everybody else.”

Tsarnaev once described himself as not having a single American friend and aspired to be a U.S. Olympic boxer.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Speaking of explosions...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3iL2EhVsTs

Now that's an explosion. I want to believe it was a legit accident and not negligence. We'll see.

Pic of the dead brother:

http://i.imgur.com/0U0ozqt.jpg

I'm not embedding. View at your own discretion.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

feminists wanted it to be a white man, right wingers wanted it to be a muslim. they both got what they wanted.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Caucasian, but not white. Of middle eastern descent.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    they slavs bro

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    they slavs bro
    Nationally, yes... Genetically, no. At least not completely, he may have a smattering of whoknowswhat.

the getaway car they hijacked had an interfaith tolerance bumper sticker.

Nationally, yes... Genetically, no. At least not completely, he may have a smattering of whoknowswhat.
    There is no such thing as middle eastern genetics and Slav genetics. You can't determine someone's "race" by a blood test. The guy is Eastern European. He is a mix of a bunch of different things.

Now we're nitpicking. They are ethnic Chechens; Chechnya is technically in western Asia, and they lived in Krygyzstan, in Central Asia, before coming to the U.S. But nobody anywhere is 'pure' anything.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 04-20-2013 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Now we're nitpicking. They are ethnic Chechens; Chechnya is technically in western Asia, and they lived in Krygyzstan, in Central Asia, before coming to the U.S. But nobody anywhere is 'pure' anything.
    I'm 100% pure Badass.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

The Caucasian Republics were never European. When the nascent Russian army began to conquer the region (Armenia was part of it) they injected a quasi European sentiment that treated the 'natives' as backward and uncivilized and post Soviet military doctrine enforced that policy. So naturally they (the alleged terrorists) are free to rise up and equal the destruction of whom they perceive as an enemy, rightfully or wrongfully.

I am not sure where the 'white' comes in but based on US North American racial ideology, they are white or can be considers as such. If they are badass as they are made out to be, then they may be made 'black or brown based on other attributes

It is irrelevant what race they are, it is what they did that makes them bad guys!