Thread: Qi-gong video

Qi-gong video

searched through my video's I made with my shrfu Yan Shu Fang. I wanted scott b taak and sny7 to watch the end where the TV reporter form Japan with obviously no training in MA pushes a 9 inch steel wire through his gastroniemus without blood and sterilized needle or any pain.
    what this proves is that she has the ability through qigong to stop the pain receptors synapses from firing and block all pain in that area. I have also done this many times to prove and demonstrate qigong's ability in use for surgery instead of anesthesiology.
    Please watch the whole thing with doctors case studies behind her skill and then tell me shes a shaman and a fake and qigong doesnt work.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?

v=d7Fqsl7VWqI&list=FLAFB_JW0TrI29bnZx5rulOgAttachment 7430
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

They have been doing this same stunt for thousands of years, but more specifically from the 1600's onward. It is very common and it is called hypnosis, and was formerly called mesmerism amongst other things.

In the 1600's and 1700's it was used in Europe for dental surgery and some other forms of medical procedures as well.

It did not involve any kind of breathing exercises, movement of chi or other kinds of "special" actions, although those actions and, many others, can be used as a method of inducing the hypnotic state.

I understand hypnosis, telekinesis, etc etc, but how can you say it is hypnosis when I did it myself and i wasn't put under, I litterly just sat down and she put her hand up and I then shoved the wire directly into in my quatracept muscle.
    your being too assumptive again to back up your belief without any proof from your POV /side.
    KUNG FU USA
    www.eightstepkungfu.com
    Teaching traditional Ba Bu Tang Lang (Eight Step Praying Mantis)
    Jin Gon Tzu Li Gung (Medical) Qigong
    Wu style Taiji Chuan

Teacher always told his students, "You need to have Wude, patient, tolerance, humble, ..." When he died, his last words to his students was, "Remember that the true meaning of TCMA is fierce, poison, and kill."

Or you are too naive and easily conform to your own biases!

I've seen only a few qigong healing videos on youtube.

But I've many more videos confirming the power of prayer to Jesus.

Earthdragon, why would somebody go to that qigong doctor, when all they need to do is pray to Jesus?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1wVQFmkIlo