Thread: SNT youtube fail

SNT youtube fail

Hahaa. My first attempt to record a youtube clip of SNT of Li Man Kit resulted in a fail. Just for a joke, here it is...> cough<...anyway, learned a thing or two and will try again soon to record the forms of VT as taught to me by sifu Li Man Kit via WSL.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2IkwI8-DKhs
    "Wing Chun is a bell that appears when rung.

Quote Originally Posted by T_Ray View Post
    Stance looks a bit narrow to me
    Yeah. I've lost alot of weight since moving up north. Actually, I'm hoping for good critic from the gang. I've been along time without correction and would love feedback for little details etc. A soon as I get a non- joke clip up I'll post it.

3. You should visit my grandma, she does hell plates for skinny guys.
    "Deepest depth, Where one live with no light, No evil can escape my sticky tentacle, Beware the radiant octopus might !"

www.poulperadieux.com

Can I hijack this thread for a Wing Chun fail?

Too late. Just hijacked it. Not going to change the title though, not yet at least.

Moment of Neti-zen: Kung fu fan gets big ‘break’ on TV rumble
    Source:Global Times Published: 2015-1-13 21:28:02

Are you up on what the hundreds of millions of Chinese netizens are talking about? Take a moment and get the rundown of what's hot, what's trending, and what's drawing the most buzz on the Chinese blogosphere.

Kung fu fan gets big 'break' on TV rumble

A martial arts bout on a reality TV show ended with an unexpected kick on Sunday after the celebrity guest surprised his star-struck challenger with a serious blow to the ribs.

The match kicked off a debate online as to how kung fu films have softened audiences to the reality of real fighting.

Cao Yaguang, a champion sanda fighter (or Chinese MMA), ended the match on Tianjin TV's Xi Cong Tian Jiang, with a second round strike to his opponent, sending him to the canvas in pain.

His challenger, Yang Chengzheng, a self-professed super-fan of kung fu films, claimed he had been a student of Wing Chun for 20 years.

But Yang's decades of practice failed him after medics called off the fight for what they feared was a broken rib.

Despite the injury, Yang won the respect of spectators by insisting on continuing the fight.

Many netizens commented that Yang, an amateur, should not have faced the champion fighter, while many faulted kung fu movies for his injuries.

"Kung fu movies have misled martial arts fans and Yang is a typical example of that," a Sina Weibo user wrote.

"Kung Fu can only be used in performance but not a real fight," another online user said.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

This is clearly a case of a professional fighter against a non-professional fighter. It's not a case of WC, or any kung fu system in general, sucking. If someone trains MA...really trains...then he/she already knows the difference between fantasy and reality. The only people dumb enough to think that kung fu movies reflect reality are those who don't actually train MA seriously, and who think life is like a video game or anime. The people who blame movies for making people soft are every bit as stupid. Then they should also say that watching romantic films (very popular among Chinese), comedies, dramas, war, sci-fi, etc. movies influence people to think they're real when they're every bit as fake.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 01-13-2015 at 02:00 PM.

S.n.t win!!!

Hi gang. This is a good time to catch up with y'all. Less than ten days after this post, I was involved in a terrible truck accident that left me in a PG hospital for a month with 7 broken bones including two vertebrae, peeled skin and a collapsed lung. In the weeks leading up to this, things were bad for me in other ways. So bad I sought the advice from a regular here who was very gracious with kind words. Thanks to that person. Now almost two years later I am fully recovered, to the puzzlement and amazment of my doctor. I credit the healing power of Wing Chun and daily SNT for my remarkable recovery particularly at over 50 years old.So grateful to be a me to serve the community again. I Don' t know how many lives this tiger has left but I'm hangin' on to them. Happy Tiger lives!!!

Snt win!!!

Name:  10499393_10201635276482129_5713044696476228201_o.jpg
Views: 467
Size:  95.2 KB
    Name:  10562743_10201604854681603_6631434981727172022_o.jpg
Views: 460
Size:  104.3 KB
    Name:  1617671_10201604849281468_5700707307593480085_o.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  105.9 KB
    Name:  385913_10152789793100253_685987116_n.jpg
Views: 445
Size:  91.6 KB
    I was in the drivers side

HAH! I hijacked my thread back.
    Last edited by Happy Tiger; 01-15-2015 at 07:56 AM.

It was an auspicious ttt then.

Quote Originally Posted by Happy Tiger View Post
    I credit the healing power of Wing Chun and daily SNT for my remarkable recovery particularly at over 50 years old.
    Great to have you back HT! That sounds like quite an ordeal.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Impressive recovery! Congratulations.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

Great to see you regain your health and strength, slower recovery when you get older, have to be careful not to re-injure from over-doing.