Man, I haven't even seen Commando 1 yet.
Vidyut Jamwal and Pooja Chopra will be back in Commando 2!
Prathamesh JadhavLast Updated: 3.44 PM IST 04.22.2013

The good-looking onscreen couple of Vipul Shah’s action thriller Commando will be seen in the film’s sequel too

After getting encouraging response at the box office for his action film Commando, producer Vipul Shah is gearing up for the sequel in association with Reliance Entertainment. A little birdie tells us that the makers are planning to make it on a larger and more lavish scale.

A trade source observed that both the critics and the masses appreciated this action-romance and the decision to follow it up with part two should not come as a surprise. “The overwhelming response inspired me! People including the aged and even the women told me that the theme befits a sequel. Also, it’s not about success as much as it is about appreciation. We will of course touch upon an issue that the audience can relate to. The new Commando will be made on broader and better magnitude. Vidyut Jamwal, Pooja Chopra and music director Mannan Shaah will continue to be a part of it and the movie is expected to hit the floors by September,” said Vipul Shah in an interview.

We certainly liked Vidyut’s sculpted body and his mind-blowing action in the movie along with the sizzling screen presence of the Miss India-turned-Bollywood babe Pooja Chopra. Tell us BollywoodLifers, are you excited to see the jodi once again?