Page 15 of 23 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Nice clip

Quote Originally Posted by Wayfaring View Post
    I already did, highlighted it. Any grade-school fool can follow that logic and trail. Then you called Hawkins Cheung teaching "not wing chun". Which, although tremendously funny, still has not yet reached the comedic high point of this thread which was your hold the face dance clip. That clip has pure Bullshido "Wing Chun Sucks" video written all over it. Which makes a laughingstock of the art. Well done there.

Beyond that, I'm not your slave boy, to go out and find video for you on the internet. And yes there is wing chun I like. It's not hard to guess what that might be. (HINT: It involves contact fighting, not just chi sau). You are not my master to order me out to find another video clip to be approved or dismissed by yourself.

Now that I think about it, the whole master/slave thing you're desiring to set up here has me wondering what exactly you do there in your mom's basement.
    Hawkins is not doing wing chun, he is talking about it. What is "bullshido"?

Do you like this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tuzITQpFWGs

Jesus you are an actual moron. You don't understand basic logic. Maybe too many shots to the head?

You are the one that failed to identify a clip of wing chun you liked when challenged after objecting to some wing chun posted on this thread. The burden of proof is upon you. Failure to provide evidence when asked invalidates your argument, reducing it to mere opinion. I am happy with that, but you don't seem to be. Why is that?

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    Hawkins is not doing wing chun, he is talking about it. What is "bullshido"?
    Bullshido is a website that investigates and exposes frauds in the martial arts. They also do parody videos. Wing chun was the subject of one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9FJQ1ykn0M

I like aspects of what Alan does, and the fact that the entire striking portion of his MMA team is from wing chun. I think Alan's teacher Robert Chu does understand structure and rooting to the ground in wing chun better than most, including power generation. I don't like everything he does. That clip is a certain type of drill - compliant chi sau with a lot of hip in forward pressure. It's training how his guys fight. They spar too though consistently, and train ground. The biggest thing I like about Alan is he keeps it real.

Jesus you are an actual moron. You don't understand basic logic. Maybe too many shots to the head?

You are the one that failed to identify a clip of wing chun you liked when challenged after objecting to some wing chun posted on this thread. The burden of proof is upon you. Failure to provide evidence when asked invalidates your argument, reducing it to mere opinion. I am happy with that, but you don't seem to be. Why is that?
    You think posting up links to YouTube videos of compliant wing chun exercises and saying "nice movement" consists of something beyond opinion?

I'm not playing your little games. Or your childish namecalling.

Bullshido is a website that investigates and exposes frauds in the martial arts. They also do parody videos. Wing chun was the subject of one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9FJQ1ykn0M
    Seems very childish. Are you a child?

I like aspects of what Alan does, and the fact that the entire striking portion of his MMA team is from wing chun. I think Alan's teacher Robert Chu does understand structure and rooting to the ground in wing chun better than most, including power generation. I don't like everything he does. That clip is a certain type of drill - compliant chi sau with a lot of hip in forward pressure. It's training how his guys fight. They spar too though consistently, and train ground. The biggest thing I like about Alan is he keeps it real.
    Do you like this wing chun clip? Do you like any wing chun clip?

Do you like this wing chun clip? Do you like any wing chun clip?
    Every time I answer a question from you, you just don't seem to get it. It's like the elevators don't quite go up to your top floor. I mean I can directly answer one of your questions, then the next post you re-ask it.

Oh, wait. I get it. I'm feeding a troll.

Every time I answer a question from you, you just don't seem to get it. It's like the elevators don't quite go up to your top floor. I mean I can directly answer one of your questions, then the next post you re-ask it.

Oh, wait. I get it. I'm feeding a troll.
    You haven't answered anything. You have avoided a lot of what is required of you if you want to have an actual argument. At the moment you are frantically stalling. Why? What are you afraid of? Don't you like wing chun?

You think posting up links to YouTube videos of compliant wing chun exercises and saying "nice movement" consists of something beyond opinion?

I'm not playing your little games. Or your childish namecalling.
    I didn't begin the argument. If you want to continue it then you need to provide an example of good wing chun, to contrast with the bad wing chun I like. We can then continue to debate the relative merits of the different approaches.

You haven't answered anything. You have avoided a lot of what is required of you if you want to have an actual argument. At the moment you are frantically stalling. Why? What are you afraid of? Don't you like wing chun?
    2.3 troll stars for the emotional adjective "frantic" and your attempts to introduce words like "afraid"

1.3 troll stars on the transparent "shift the burden of requirement" logic.

And on the "what is required of you" angle, you are just plain pathetic. 0.1 stars.

ok idiot. 0.001 stars for intelligence. I think I would get a better conversation from a dog. Or even a sheep.

I didn't begin the argument. If you want to continue it then you need to provide an example of good wing chun, to contrast with the bad wing chun I like. We can then continue to debate the relative merits of the different approaches.
    I can take or leave this discussion. Clearly I am not the master debater that you are. I'm just offering my opinion that the face dance video is pretty funny. This has seemed to leave you in a state sputtering and saying "but, but, but" and continuing to pile on ridiculous requirements related to whether or not I can continue to post my opinion and the evidence behind how I developed it on a thread on the internet.

I'll give you a clue here. Yes, I can continue to post on the internet. With or without your approval. I know that's hard for you to get because you always have to ask your mom first.

I can take or leave this discussion. Clearly I am not the master debater that you are. I'm just offering my opinion that the face dance video is pretty funny. This has seemed to leave you in a state sputtering and saying "but, but, but" and continuing to pile on ridiculous requirements related to whether or not I can continue to post my opinion and the evidence behind how I developed it on a thread on the internet.

I'll give you a clue here. Yes, I can continue to post on the internet. With or without your approval. I know that's hard for you to get because you always have to ask your mom first.
    You are free to post your opinion, but it doesn't constitute an argument. I am not sure sure you understand the difference having attempted to initiate one before chickening out after realising what it entailed. I will treat your opinion with the attention it merits.

You are free to post your opinion, but it doesn't constitute an argument. I am not sure sure you understand the difference having attempted to initiate one before chickening out after realising what it entailed. I will treat your opinion with the attention it merits.
    You are free to continue to post up lamer video clips, along with nice tennis-audience appropriate comments like "ooh", and "nice movement roger". That also doesn't constitute an argument.

But one person not liking it sure gets you spun up. Must be attachment issues.

You are free to continue to post up lamer video clips, along with nice tennis-audience appropriate comments like "ooh", and "nice movement roger". That also doesn't constitute an argument.

But one person not liking it sure gets you spun up. Must be attachment issues.
    Lol! Again, I'm not making an argument, just posting wing chun clips I like. But you are (were), and at this you fail completely.

Are you slightly retarded? If you are then I understand

Lol! Again, I'm not making an argument, just posting wing chun clips I like. But you are (were), and at this you fail completely.

Are you slightly retarded? If you are then I understand
    You have your head wedged so far up your @$$ you can't even see back two posts ago what you wrote.

You told me I was losing an argument. Since I wasn't aware I was in an argument, just that I was making appropriate comments to some really retarded clips, the logical conclusion is that the argument that is going on is the one raging between your ears. This is the argument that you for the last page and a half on this thread keep insisting that I am not fulfilling the terms of.

Anyway, this is getting boring. So the argument in your head? That's all yours.