Thread: How to properly tie your black belt (if you wear belts in your school)

How to properly tie your black belt (if you wear belts in your school)

Kind of like this...
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

we always have do this in wombat combat. but my students are all man.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

obviously i need to rethink belts

MAM sells extra-wide belts. I see now that we must introduce an extra-thin version.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Thats the same test bawang gives when he checks your belt. He always checks in person.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Kind of like this...
    Sadly, in Michigan, Most lady black belts don't look like that... They usually look like this...

mb you sonofabeyotch

my eyes. my goddam eyes. i thought eye gouges were illegal.

okay, just to wash our retinas clear, here's a black belt looking for belt tying lessons.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

I think this is one of those rare times when the line "I'd tap that" is both fundamentally accurate and technically false.
    BreakProof Back® Back Health & Athletic Performance
    https://sellfy.com/p/BoZg/

"Who dies first," he mumbled through smashed and bloody lips.

I say we track down Mighty B as a group and give him the once over for posting that rocky horror picture show gone wrong photo.

I say we start by forcing him to watch the worst chop sockey films available and then follow up with 12 hours solid of French avante garde cinema which is guaranteed to suck donkey balls from start to finish.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Starting a posse now, are you DJ?

Tempted to join, but then who would I play Sword hotties with?

Need a model for this:
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Predictably, I am now more interested in learning about how to untie a black belt.

don't give Lucas contact info

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I say we track down Mighty B as a group and give him the once over for posting that rocky horror picture show gone wrong photo.

I say we start by forcing him to watch the worst chop sockey films available and then follow up with 12 hours solid of French avante garde cinema which is guaranteed to suck donkey balls from start to finish.
    Don't be mad at me, be mad at Lucas for sending me pics of his girl. They were unwanted and unasked for... he's just one sick SOB.

Apparently Rhonda Rousey needs a reminder in how to tie hers. Maybe I should remind her...

Give me all the contact info. I got some things that need sharing.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

didn't know where to post this....

...started to search for an appropriate thread. Got lost. Ended up here.

Dance meets martial arts at London Fashion Week
    AFP September 20, 2015 2:12 PM

Models wear creations by Georgian designer David Koma during the Spring / Summer 2016 London Fashion Week in London, on September 20, 2015 (AFP Photo/Leon Neal)

London (AFP) - ****tail dresses tied with karate belts set the tone at London Fashion Week on Sunday as Georgian designer David Koma produced a sleek catwalk mashup of dance and martial arts.

Lively violin music set a light and playful tone as models began to file out in Koma's spring-summer 2016 collection.

Dresses were short, pleated and flared, with round necklines in cool shades of mint-blue and pastels, with contrasting textures from leather to transparent tulle.

A glamorous martial feel was in evidence in chain mail sequinned mini dresses and skirts, in vulnerable nude and deep blue colours.

The reference to karate belts and tied kimonos was matched in the show's footwear, with models strutting the catwalk in heels with straps that tied around their ankles.

"As always there is a power and strength, key to Koma's world," the brand puts it.

Scottish designer Jonathan Saunders also featured waist belts and kimono shapes in his bright and energetic collection.

Dominated by bold geometric stripes and patterns, Saunder's collection debuted in a greenhouse lined with large mirrors that reflected the blue sky.

The long dresses with sweeping diagonal lines of colour riffed on 1970s themes, with beige, reds, coral and lemon colours layered with bright contrasting prints.

The shapes emphasised a long and flowing silhouette, with light, thin scarves knotted loosely around models' necks fluttering as they walked.

Later shows on Sunday include the new collection of British fashion icon Vivienne Westwood, in her Red Label collection.

Another British fashion heavyweight, Burberry, is to follow on Monday, while it will offer sneak previews of the new collection on messaging service Snapchat as it reaches out to a young and tech-savvy market.

The 62nd edition of London Fashion Week is held in bustling Soho and will showcase over 150 designers by the time it wraps up on Tuesday.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips