Thread: Looking for Hung Gar - Tiger/Crane Private Lessons

Looking for Hung Gar - Tiger/Crane Private Lessons

Hey there I live in Southern Oregon far from any hung gar sifu and I'm looking for some one on one sessions. Not looking for any sifu in it for the money. I can travel 350 miles to the bay area or 280 miles to Portland. I'm dedicated. Please take in consideration that I will be spending a good chunk of cash on gas to get wherever and I drive an old van, I'm far from any rich man... I'm looking for Hung Gar, Tiger style, Crane Style, 5 animal fist... Anything along those lines. My intentions are for meditation and Chi work. Thanks for your time and message me with a honest rate. I'm looking for a good Sifu and hope to find an honest one. Thanks a lot! -Tom

Quote Originally Posted by TaoCharge View Post
    H... I can travel 350 miles to the bay area ...

http://tigercrane.com/master.html

819A Sacramento Street
    San Francisco, CA 94108

Phone: (415) 781 - 4682

Master Y.C. Wong is one of the senior-most Hung Gar Kung Fu authorities teaching in the United States today. At the age of six, he started training in this style under his own father in Canton, China. During his teens, he left China for Hong Kong to complete his Hung Gar training under Hung Gar Grandmaster Lum Jo. Master Wong spent many years under the Grandmasters tutelage where he lived, trained and assisted in teaching at the Grandmasters Kung Fu school. Master Wong learned and mastered all the hand techniques and traditional weaponry of the style.

Besides Hung Gar, Master Wong is also skilled in the Northern Kung Fu style of Pek Kwa, which he studied under the guidance of the famed Tai-Sing Pek-Kwa Grandmaster Kun Duk Hoi. In addition, Master Wong is highly skilled and experienced in three internal styles, Kuan Ping Yang Style Tai-Chi Chuan, Pa Kua and I-Chuan standing meditation.