Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Million Moron March

The Million Moron March

http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...hington-march/

Yup, this is going to end really well.

I believe in natural selection. I hope they do this. Please... go die. Do us all a favour.

those people are retarded. and they need to get out in the world and actual experience true oppression...live on our knees? i don't if they do, then they should stop giving so much head to random diseased bums.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

They need to televise this

What a bunch of idiots man. Carrying loaded weapons to DC to protest? If there every was a formula for disaster, it's this one.

I'd bet a dollar that there is no way a million people are going to show up. I can see a lot of up close small crowd shots on Fox to show the huge crowds that were there and to contrast that, individual smartphone films that show the only 1 or 2 thousand people who did show up.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

As a test of democracy, I would really like to see 1 million of those people march for solidarity.

I'm all for the 2nd amendment, but this is a terrible idea lol
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

Right up there with running into a school teachers meeting and firing off blanks everywhere to test their preparedness.

Unbelievably stupid stuff coming from these gun advocates. I really think they would be better off without showing their crazy.

Teachers are teachers, not soldiers waiting for fire fights.
    Marching into the state capital fully armed? yeah...that's just dumb.
    Meanwhile, the rest of the world watches in horror at this stuff.
    It's supposed to be America, not looney tunes.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

haha. It's not a real million man march. I just saw that title somewhere else and jacked it. There will NOT be one million well armed knuckledraggers walking on the capitol.

Kinda makes you happy to be north of the 49th huh. I really hope we don't get dragged down to this level. We already see some of it seeping into our politics, but it's nowhere near the same level.
    Last edited by Syn7; 05-09-2013 at 12:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    haha. It's not a real million man march. I just saw that title somewhere else and jacked it. There will NOT be one million well armed knuckledraggers walking on the capitol.

Kinda makes you happy to be north of the 49th huh. I really hope we don't get dragged down to this level. We already see some of it seeping into our politics, but it's nowhere near the same level.
    Dude..our PM is a narcissistic tool who is devious, deceptive and in general a liar and low minded person. He was elected to power because of our collective political apathy alone. I don't think he'll be prepared for the ousting he is about to get and will likely be in shock from it he is so out of touch and I'm going to say, stupid about what Canada wants.

Greedy, small minded men are running our country right now, it's our fault and it's up to us to make it right as the citizens of this nation.

The unfortunate part is we have only borderline communists and popularity contest winners to choose from. It would seem, the system, it be broken bad eh?

I'd just as soon have my land, have my guns as I want and the "government" can have a little money to pick up my garbage, keep the street lights on, the potholes filled, police, fire stations opened and hospitals running.

Besides essential services, I really have no use for them and they have shown themselves to be thoroughly incompetent at every single term. I am amazed we tolerate it and haven't run these fools out on a rail yet.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    Dude..our PM is a narcissistic tool who is devious, deceptive and in general a liar and low minded person. He was elected to power because of our collective political apathy alone. I don't think he'll be prepared for the ousting he is about to get and will likely be in shock from it he is so out of touch and I'm going to say, stupid about what Canada wants.

Greedy, small minded men are running our country right now, it's our fault and it's up to us to make it right as the citizens of this nation.

The unfortunate part is we have only borderline communists and popularity contest winners to choose from. It would seem, the system, it be broken bad eh?

I'd just as soon have my land, have my guns as I want and the "government" can have a little money to pick up my garbage, keep the street lights on, the potholes filled, police, fire stations opened and hospitals running.

Besides essential services, I really have no use for them and they have shown themselves to be thoroughly incompetent at every single term. I am amazed we tolerate it and haven't run these fools out on a rail yet.
    Now, now, with the full tilt corruption left over from the McGinty government taking on full steam and us taxpayers footing the bills, as usual, how can you be so negative?
    LMAO !!
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

And Harper may be out of touch with the Canadian people but do you think he is as out of touch as the liberal government was when they called for an election when the Conservatives had a minority and handed a majority over to them?
    Psalms 144:1
    Praise be my Lord my Rock,
    He trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle !

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    http://thinkprogress.org/justice/201...hington-march/

Yup, this is going to end really well.

I believe in natural selection. I hope they do this. Please... go die. Do us all a favour.
    Kokesh is kind of an idiot. Some stuff he used to spout on his internet show was agreeable, his vets against the Iraq war stuff. But the rest he shows himself to the a silver spoon fed retard.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post

haha. I meant that we don't have the same vitriol in that same scale. We mos def have our issues. And I hate to break it to you, our government has ALWAYS been corrupt and self serving. Every once in a while we get a decent human being that moves us a lil forward... then a couple dozen years of crap, then a new messiah.... and on it goes. I'm no neo-con, liberal or new democrat. I am an independent. And I mean a real independent. Not "I'm independent even tho I always vote for the same party" type independent. Sometimes I don't even vote unless it's specifically to vote for whoever has the best chance of beating the neo cons. I don't like very many of these people.

I agree about essential services. But we may have different ideas about what is essential and what isn't. What I do NOT like is how we are privatizing essential services, selling crown corps. Not cool. I don't mind paying taxes when it's used for those kinds of things. I would pay more... gladly. I'm not an isolationist though. I have a bit of a libertarian streak, but not the kind you see on TV. And Ayn Rand is a selfish nutbag. I am split on this. While I want to just do what I do and have everyone else who would interfere to just fuck off, I do understand why we cater to the weakest links(more of a theory than a practice these days, lol). It's unfortunate that people don't do enough to raise others higher and increase the general quality of life for everyone. So I have no problem throwing in for that.

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    Kokesh is kind of an idiot. Some stuff he used to spout on his internet show was agreeable, his vets against the Iraq war stuff. But the rest he shows himself to the a silver spoon fed retard.
    Never heard of him till now. He must be one of those guys who misses the old united states of america that never existed.

Change of plans

http://freeadam.net/2013/05/24/adam-...tate-capitols/

Video
    http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/0...n_3308644.html

So he's now become a self fulfilling prophecy. Gets arrested for assaulting a police officer (which may be a BS charge, I can't see what happened before crowd cleared around them) which is a felony. Felons can't own guns.

Logical response? Send a call to your followers to attempt an armed (but peaceful ) revolt.

So lets see what we have. A country with severe socioeconomic inequality. A lunatic drums up a bunch of animosity among the knuckle draggers in the population, complete with a few minorities to hate on. Gets arrested, and begins plotting a new regime from behind bars. Where have I heard this story before?
    Last edited by SoCo KungFu; 05-31-2013 at 04:30 PM.