Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: New Vids

So, you start a thread soliciting both positive and negative comments on your vids. TenTigers posted some critique and suggestion and then you get snooty about it. Sheesh, the internet. Either get some thicker skin or don't post vids. That simple.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    "X-Spurts" are everywhere nowdays.

Can I see you guys in action? Can you post a vid of you guys doing a form?
    yeah. Check out my facebook for Rik Kellerman's Ten Tigers Kung-Fu Academy
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

Everytime I try to record something, the chi that surges from my dan tien wipes the hard drive/tape....

You know, like when a UFO is nearby

Such a burden...

Seeking constructive views not outright rudeness but hey! I believe in being polite to others .... go figure?

Thanks for the idea (Rik Kellerman's Ten Tigers Kung-Fu Academy) will have a look when I get a chance!

Ron Goninan
    China Fuzhou Zhenlan Crane Boxing Australia
    White Crane Research Institute Inc
    http://www.whitecranegongfu.info
    A seeker of the way

Had a quick look ......... Interesting! Instructor Vid: Very static in movement, coccyx protuding to the rear in stance (leaning not straight) Front stance ...... Front leg not in line with ankle/foot but leaning back ... just a few quick observations ... only had a quick look. Student Vid, much the same as above although more fluid in exhibition!

Student Broadsword: Nice flow, Front stance feet almost in line with each other (Balance?), the same leaning in stance with the coccyx jutting back, seems just a little out of kilter?

Fight Vid: Interesting! The little guy goes! Wild swinging punches, same series of combinations (enter round kick, swing punches) ... maybe mix it up a bit? No real verifiable style witnessed. Both fighters have atrocious guard positions!

But hey! That's cool! We all have areas we can improve within!

Great looking web site!
    Last edited by Minghequan; 05-22-2013 at 10:47 PM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

Nobody saw that post coming

Hey, I've got a few certificates in storage somewhere, I could send them to you to add to your wall collection.

Ten Tigers has learned real, functional martial arts from real, verifiable people. Minghequan, you should be ashamed of yourself for your statements and actions on here.

If you know about Hung Gar/Hung Kuen, how about telling us where you were exposed to it and who the person was that taught you? If not then you have no place telling anyone how it works or what was done correctly or incorrectly.
    -Golden Arms-

Ten Tigers - I took a look at your FB, Your kids look good and it looks like you have a nice program and a really nice school.

It's not easy...Keep up the great work, Props to you and your students.
    It's not what you know, but who's first with the best.

How is it if I make a comment based upon pure Kinesiology, also known as human kinetics, is the scientific study of human movement it is wrong? i was not meaning any offence, just making some honest observations.

I may also ask how do you all know and have trained in Huang Xing Xian Baihequan to be able to make your own comments?

If you know about Huang Xing Xian Baihequan , how about telling us where you were exposed to it and who the person was that taught you? If not then you have no place telling anyone how it works or what was done correctly or incorrectly ...... can you see how this works?

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

He has just proven with his comments that he has no idea at all.

Thats what happens when you dont actually train directly under anyone and make up a white crane style from VCD's/DVD's.

This is from the same guy who trys to claim a connection with Ruan Dong the famous white crane stylist. Its still on his website.

My Master was back in Fuzhou in 2006 catchin up with some Ziranmen players and caught up with Master Ruan Dong by chance.

This was a while back but at the time he mentioned that Master Ruan may be coming out to Oz i.e. (my master was going to bring him out for seminars etc round oz)and was asking questions about Ron Gonnion aka Minghequan's activities.....not the sort of questions you would be asking if there was a healthy realtionship - lets put it that way. Like who is this guy

Quote Originally Posted by Minghequan View Post
    If you know about Huang Xing Xian Baihequan , how about telling us where you were exposed to it and who the person was that taught you? If not then you have no place telling anyone how it works or what was done correctly or incorrectly ...
    Great idea for a post. I will let you start by answering your own questions quoted up above.
    -Golden Arms-

Beer anyone, popcorn, chips...

Who's got the remote, can someone press play..

Ruan Dong? ... Have that in writing from the man himself. Not for politicians though ... sorry.

My Shifu??? Sure, his name is Lucas Law and he is 4th Generation Huang Xing Xian Minghe. A Fuzhou Chinese, Shifu Law’s Grandfather was a White Crane Master from Fujian, China. As a Fuzhou, Minghequan is part of *Shifu Law’s heritage. Growing up in a town that was full of Martial Arts schools. His first exposure to Martial Arts was in primary school via the Southern Praying Mantis. *He went on to learn the Dragon & Tiger style (Sifu Ling Jook Pan), the Shaolin 18 Steps & Butterfly style (Sifu Ling Poh Sing ), Flying Crane, Xing Yi Quan & Ba Gua Zhang, Yang Tajiquan (Teacher Huang), Minghequan, Wu and Chen Taijiquan. *Shifu Law regards Teacher Huang Xing Xian as the most capable amongst all his teachers. Lives relatively close to me.

Blacktiger, Hualong, TenTigers .... Agenda much? How about your real names & backgrounds guys?
    Last edited by Minghequan; 05-23-2013 at 11:51 PM.

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way

http://forum.kungfumagazine.com/foru...t=49015&page=3

There is no agenda - BS jumps out like dogs balls!

You can read the whole thread....

Or to cut to the chase head to page 3.

No need. Rubbish based upn the past!

I have stated in a direct answer to the question put to me here in this thread in this year 2013 & not 2007:

Ruan Dong? ... Have that in writing from the man himself. Not for politicians though ... sorry.

My Shifu??? Sure, his name is Lucas Law and he is 4th Generation Huang Xing Xian Minghe. A Fuzhou Chinese, Shifu Law’s Grandfather was a White Crane Master from Fujian, China. As a Fuzhou, Minghequan is part of *Shifu Law’s heritage. Growing up in a town that was full of Martial Arts schools. His first exposure to Martial Arts was in primary school via the Southern Praying Mantis. *He went on to learn the Dragon & Tiger style (Sifu Ling Jook Pan), the Shaolin 18 Steps & Butterfly style (Sifu Ling Poh Sing ), Flying Crane, Xing Yi Quan & Ba Gua Zhang, Yang Tajiquan (Teacher Huang), Minghequan, Wu and Chen Taijiquan. *Shifu Law regards Teacher Huang Xing Xian as the most capable amongst all his teachers. Lives relatively close to me.

Blacktiger, Hualong, TenTigers .... Agenda much? How about your real names & backgrounds guys?

Blacktiger, care to identify yourself, your style, who you studied with or study with???

If not, then please don't comment and remain hiding behind your Internet pseudonym.

Best wishes to you! Have a great day!

Ron Goninan
    A seeker of the way