Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Which one of you is this?

Mouth Boxers have not the testicular nor the spinal fortitude to be known.
    Hence they hide rather than be known as adults.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ...Which one of you is this?
    "To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert on sex fantasies told the news website.
    Here's the original source.

http://nyheternasverige.se/forsokte-...etingbo-avled/

The original name of the psychologist there is Siv Underlivh. So you can see that a machine-translation to English has made a mess of her "biggus d1ckus" type joke name. The orginal means something like "Suzy Crotch". (The word "under" in the original can mean "during" in English.)

The name of the neighbour who found poor Hasse is also a joke name implying something like a fizzling boner.

Draw your own conclusions about the authenticity of the story.

Quote Originally Posted by Dale Dugas View Post
    You trying to capture the look on the dudes face when the Hornet's began to sting?

Should we diagnose Dale's tongue?

Quote Originally Posted by rett View Post
    Draw your own conclusions about the authenticity of the story.
    Indeed, I was pretty skeptical because it seems like such a poorly conceived idea, but then I realized I wouldn't put it past a few forum members here so I just had to share.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    ur just jealous of our magical friendship
    NOT!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    9:02 look at those snake eyes
    I always called that kind of look "dead eyes". They look like the eyes of a corpse, like "nobody's home". The eyes tell a LOT about a person.

BTW, did he actually say he learned 'martial arts, kung fu and gung fu'?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    I always called that kind of look "dead eyes". They look like the eyes of a corpse, like "nobody's home". The eyes tell a LOT about a person.

BTW, did he actually say he learned 'martial arts, kung fu and gung fu'?!?
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Hydrick

yes he did claim to have actually learned some kung fu.
    No, he did not actually do so.

Its good to remember that there were a LOT of enthusiasts at that time who were young, fit and had seen enough kung fu movies or got their hands on some video training which was getting really big as Hydrick was becoming popular.

so, he likely rented or bought a video or two, learned some kung fu sets (like quite frankly many did) and then applied the right amount of mystical garbage to it to attract as many hippies as he could to fill his bank account and stroke his ego.

Hydrick went big and got on television. Really, there are dozens just like him still plying their thing out there. Beware of egoists..they are weirdos ultimately.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

I agree with you there.

But what I meant was, it sounded like he said he learned both kung fu AND gung fu, when in fact it's the same term, but with different westernized spellings. He wouldn't be the only person I've heard make that mistake, either.

Kinda like someone saying they learned both Tai Chi Chuan and Taiji quan.

I know kungfu, kongfu, gungfu, gongfu, wushu, and chinese martial arts. im like the master yo.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Spleen deficiency with sporadic heat of lung and liver! Depth of heat unknown at this time! Heat of undetermined origin based on light or lack thereof!

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    Indeed, I was pretty skeptical because it seems like such a poorly conceived idea, but then I realized I wouldn't put it past a few forum members here so I just had to share.
    Yeah, besides you need to puff smoke on the hornets to make them drowsy and compliant.

Some other headlines from that site btw

Midget killed by leaf vacuum.

Grains of sand became pearls (about state elderly-care employees putting sand up patients’s rectums to make pearls)

"Emo" finally classed as an illness.

etc.

Banging a Hornets Nest.

That's like dating a Mediterranean girl isn't it?

Ba doomp doomp kisshhhh...
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Funny stuff, but, I actually met Hydrik when I was 8 or so. He was being transferred back to Cali during this time. He was on the run from Washington State, California, and had made it to Florida or something before getting caught. On his way back to Cali he escaped two jail houses. Our town's sherriff at that time was in charge of his transfer back to California.

He performed all of this stuff in front of us at a boy's club. Doing blindfolded stuff, breathing under the cracks of fish tanks and moving dollar bills on a pin (it sure didn't look like he was doing anything), getting out of handcuffs, and all this junk. One cool thing he did do was kick the backboard on a 10 foot goal, and then just stand there and with a few steps jump kick the net.

Jack Palance narrated a movie about him after this Randy stuff. They interviewed him, and had a magician debunk all of his tricks.

Of course, he had "astro-traveled" during meditation and met Master Wong. He had his students in Salt Lake convinced that he could move the heavy bags in his gym just by looking at them.