Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which one of you is this?

you should give him hugs
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

bawang & Lucas

You two were cellmates somewhere a long time ago, weren't you? 'Cuz that would explain a lot.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Bro. Who said we ever left the cell?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Haaaaaaaaaa

Reminds me of one of my fav Monty Python routines:

Mother: Wake up dear, wake up.
    Pither: Mother!
    Mother: Come on dear.
    Pither: So, it was all a dream.
    Mother: No, no dear, *this* is the dream, you're still in the cell.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

good ol monty python

"The static is still gonna be there because of the foam"

Classic!

to quote Monty Python

There's nothing an agnostic can't do if he doesn't know whether he believes in anything or not
    regardless of the pedophilia (never thought I'd type that)... even if it were real, how useless is it to have a skill that requires 30 minutes of concentration to turn 1 page of a phone book?

Useless Skill Development

It reminds me of Karate demo I watched. A guy took 20 minutes to ramp up to break a board with the tips of his toes. Impressive... yes, but my only thought after seeing the demo was "The mugger done took off with your wallet by the time you were ready to fight".

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    regardless of the pedophilia (never thought I'd type that)... even if it were real, how useless is it to have a skill that requires 30 minutes of concentration to turn 1 page of a phone book?
    Now you're burning the gas. This question is the ONLY question really worth asking isn't it?

lol...red pill? blue pill?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    regardless of the pedophilia (never thought I'd type that)...

I haven't spit coffee on my keyboard in a long time...lol
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by RD'S Alias - 1A

I have easily beaten every one I have ever fought.....

Not to kick the hornet's nest but...

...Which one of you is this?

Swedish Man Dies After Having Sex With Hornet’s Nest
    By Hannah Osborne: Subscribe to Hannah's RSS feed | May 15, 2013 3:48 PM GMT

A man in Sweden has died after trying to have sex with a hornet's nest on his farm outside Ystad.

The 35-year-old, known only as Hasse, had 146 sting marks on his body, including 54 to his genitals, News Sweden said.

His body was found by a neighbour, who said Hasse was so swollen he initially mistook him for a whale carcass.

Hasse was unconscious when he was found but died an hour later from the injuries he sustained.

Neighbour Bertil Ståhfrääs said he called over to his neighbour to ask what he was doing: "At first [I thought he was lying there by] of choice, so I called 'Hasse' to ask what the hell he was doing.

"I walked up to the body and then I recognised his tattoo on his neck.

"I have never in my life seen such a swollen pelvic bone. It hid the whole package [and] the scrotum was enlarged. Right now it feels heavy and unreal. We did not talk very often, but he was still my neighbour."

An autopsy of Hasse's body showed semen on some of the dead wasps and a number of the victim's pubic hair was found at the entrance of the nest. His fingerprints were also found on the nest, leading the police to believe he had been trying to have sex with the hornet's nest when he was stung to death.

"To attempt to have intercourse with a hornet's nest is a very bad idea," Siv During Livh, a psychologist and expert on sex fantasies told the news website.

"I don't even think about the pain he must have suffered both within himself [from his fetish] and incurred by the wasp attack."

Hornet stings are more painful than typical wasp stings because of their venom. They can also sting multiple times.

The stings are not normally fatal to humans unless a person is allergic to their venom, in which case they can go into anaphylactic shock.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Are you trying to imply that there is something wrong with having sexual intercourse with a hornet's nest?

Since they found seamen on some of the dead wasps, then it was obiously a good death.

his life mission is complete. may the emperor be with him.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

You two ARE in a cell together!

...with a hornet's nest!
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    ...with a hornet's nest!
    ur just jealous of our magical friendship

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC