Thread: What year are these Sum Nung clips from and who is performing?

----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rene Ritchie, Kung Fu fughter or Hendrik may know,

guessing-
    Could be a top student of Sum Nung taken in Foshan before he moved to NYC to practice TMC.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Rene Ritchie, Kung Fu fughter or Hendrik may know,

guessing-
    Could be a top student of Sum Nung taken in Foshan before he moved to NYC to practice TMC.
    could equally be a nobody that happened to stand in front of a camera why guess?
    A clever man learns from his mistakes but a truly wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

Wing Chun kung fu in Redditch
    Worcestershire Wing Chun Kuen on facebook

Quote Originally Posted by wingchunIan View Post
    could equally be a nobody that happened to stand in front of a camera why guess?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not a nobody- a student of Sum Nun.A decent example of Sum Nun's approach. Rene Ritchie's website of up - had/has some pictures
    of the guy with the rattan ring. I don't do Sum Nun but appreciate the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Vajramusti View Post
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Not a nobody- a student of Sum Nun.A decent example of Sum Nun's approach. Rene Ritchie's website of up - had/has some pictures
    of the guy with the rattan ring. I don't do Sum Nun but appreciate the information.
    Joy my comment was not aimed at the individual in the clip or the information it contained but at your post. which I quote
    guessing-
    Yes he could be a top student, he could also be a nobody, you don't know and therefore your post was quite simply a waste of screen space. Hence my challenge, why post it in the first place???
    A clever man learns from his mistakes but a truly wise man learns from the mistakes of others.

Wing Chun kung fu in Redditch
    Worcestershire Wing Chun Kuen on facebook

Quote Originally Posted by wingchunIan View Post
    Joy my comment was not aimed at the individual in the clip or the information it contained but at your post. which I quote

Yes he could be a top student, he could also be a nobody, you don't know and therefore your post was quite simply a waste of screen space. Hence my challenge, why post it in the first place???
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My comment and my observation of those YKS clips are inseparable. Commrnting on your beef would be a waste of my time.No further comment from me.

Quote Originally Posted by YiWan View Post
    Hi,

Ho Gin Hung sifu, 90s.

greetings
    ir
    -----------------------------------------------------------

Not my kind of wing chun but-
    That helps to answer Diego's original question. See also=rzounek
    https://www.facebook.com/ivanrzounekwingchun