Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Identify this form?

I liked the first 15 seconds alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Empty_Cup View Post
    In one of the comments somebody wrote it was a form they practiced in Northern Shaolin. Do any northern Shaolin practitioners recognize this form?
    I know it's part of the SD curriculum. My question comes from one commentor saying it was a northern Shaolin form they practiced.

The original question remains...

I know it's part of the SD curriculum. My question comes from one commentor saying it was a northern Shaolin form they practiced.

10 bucks says that comment is actually from a shaolin do person.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    10 bucks says that comment is actually from a shaolin do person.
    That's what I thought at first, but given the way that it's worded, I think they really do mean Northern Shaolin minus the Do... unless they mean they learned from someone that did Shaolin Do who then repackaged it as Northern Shaolin

I looked at the person's profile to see if they uploaded any videos of themselves doing forms and they seem to only have videos trying to sell Chinese novelties..
    Last edited by Kymus; 05-25-2013 at 08:40 AM. Reason: I DO WHAT I WANT XD
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

No one is going to recognize it. It is NOT a northern Shaolin temple standard form. It was made up by Sin The for his curriculum. This is what everyone has been trying to tell you for a page and a half. The question does not remain.

Greetings,

I remember the first twenty five seconds as being pole techniques similar to that I saw in Jet Li's Shaolin Temple. I had to recheck and see: very close. Go to 7:30 of the movie:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqagZNrKSgs

The form pretty much falls apart after that and it is not my place to call the form bogus. I will leave that to Sin The.

mickey

Blog Entries
    It's not any northern Shaolin staff form that I have seen in Taiwan. Here is one northern Shaolin staff form to compare.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g2gK9...ature=youtu.be
    http://johnswang.com

More opinion -> more argument
    Less opinion -> less argument
    No opinion -> no argument

Thanks kymus, mickey, and youknowwho for the info

Greetings,

I feel that the form posted by YouKnowWho is representative of a Shaolin stick form.

mickey

i have irrefutable evidence this form is made up bogus. but u have to be a retard not to see it already.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Well show us your proff anyways?
    ...or is there something i have missed a glimpse of phantoms in the mist. Traveling down a dusty road bent forward with this heavy load..