Thread: Hong Jia Nei Gong (洪家內功)

Hong Jia Nei Gong (洪家內功)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0JY...SFN-Q&index=53

This looks like an abbreviated version of Hung Gar's Iron Wire Set. Does anyone know the origin of this set?

Thanks

This is Chen Ta Sifu, senior student of Lin Li Mao (Ling Nan Association) in Taiwan. As far as I know, this isn't a form but simply a demonstration of nei gong.

Thanks for the information. Do you practice Taiwanese Hung Gar?

Its the fist section of the tiger-crane form.I have noticed Hung kune forms have many exercises within them.
    First smooth,then fast.
    Smooth is fast.

The first park of Tiger Crane doesn't do the 3 bridge hand to the sides.

I remember seeing a clip of the whole form posted by a Hung Gar school in Malaysia, but unfortunately, it was made private. I think it was just a short version of Iron Wire used for training, and not a form exactly.

taichi4eva, you are correct. This is not tiger crane but is most likely just nei gong for training, it is similar to iron wire and the beginning of fu hok or ng/sup ying kuen. My Sifu is good friends with Lin Li Mao Sifu and trains with him and his students. Just to clarify one thing though, this is not what most people consider "Taiwanese Hung Kuen". This is the same Lam Sai Wing hung kuen that is practiced in Hong Kong, Lau Jaam lineage.

Hong Jia Nei Gong

Quote Originally Posted by taichi4eva View Post
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0JY...SFN-Q&index=53

This looks like an abbreviated version of Hung Gar's Iron Wire Set. Does anyone know the origin of this set?

Thanks
    taichi4eva , I agree with Saambou , it's a form of nei gong . That sifu that did the nei gong demonstration looks good .

Lance