Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Brass Knuckles or a bag of coins to the face, lol

Chinese Brass Knuckles or a bag of coins to the face, lol

"Lippy Sullivan got himself sliced to death."

"Lippy?"

"Don't ask me why. That cat never did anything to get himself a smack in the eye. Somebody just got to him and took him apart. It could have been for any reason. Hell, in that neighbourhood, you can get knocked off for a dime. Look at that wino last week ... murder for a half bottle of muscatel. Two days before and a block away some old dame gets mugged and killed for a three-dollar take. Great. Fun City at its best. If the pollution doesn't get you, the traffic will. If you live through those two you're fair game for the street hunters. So stay under the lights, kids, and carry a roll of quarters in your fist. The **** liberals haven't outlawed money as a deadly weapon yet."
    Mickey Spillane - Survival...Zero! 1970

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Survival..._Zero!

1. roll of quarters
    Share on twitter Share on facebook Share on more
    36 up, 44 down

1 A stack of quarters inside a paper or thin cardboard sleave, such as used in a bank or cash rejister to hold a number of quarters for change.
    2. The above, used as a weapon in the same fasion as brass nuckels. The roll of quarters is helled in your fist to make your nuckels even and your first harder.
    1. A robber held up the gass station for half an hour only to find all that was in the cash rejister was a roll of quarters.
    2. A man's shoulder was dislocated in a bar fight when his oponant hit him with a roll of quarters in his fist.

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/in...1181109AAEpEgc

When we were teens it was popular to make weapons like MacGuyver/A-Team but I was always drunk when I'd box with a roll of quarters so I can't remember if they hurt my hand or just broke, lol. Scientifically how much stronger does a roll of quarters make your fist/bridge hand, and what's your favorite old school Chinese Ninja tool?.

pigs feces caked in garden dust ground into a fine powder shot through a nose dart into your enemies eyebrow, etc.
    Last edited by diego; 06-02-2013 at 02:20 AM.

Most people break their hands using Brass Knuckles.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterKiller View Post
    Most people break their hands using Brass Knuckles.
    I could see that with a roll of coins, but proper brass knuckles transfer the force through the palm cradle extension.
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    I could see that with a roll of coins, but proper brass knuckles transfer the force through the palm cradle extension.
    That is true. They must have a good bit in the palm in order to stabilize it...some designs are very poor and can lead to hand injuries.

It's similar with so-called punch daggers. If they aren't designed right, they will twist/move on impact, and/or hurt your hand.

An example of a well-designed punch magnifier is the James Keating-designed Stinger. It may *appear* cheap and funny-looking, but it's surprisingly efficient.

When I was a kid, a friend of the family went to jail for manslaughter, using a roll of nickles...
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post

An example of a well-designed punch magnifier is the James Keating-designed Stinger. It may *appear* cheap and funny-looking, but it's surprisingly efficient.
    james keating stinger looks like a miniature dild0. I aint wearing a miniature dild0 on my fist.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    james keating stinger looks like a miniature dild0. I aint wearing a miniature dild0 on my fist.
    bawang is right.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Lol, I KNEW you were gonna say that.

I have a "clear" one, and you need to practice hitting with it to understand the correct angles to strike with. I wouldn't recommend using full-out power punches, because all the impact is concentrated on that one point. Short, boxing-type punches (jab, hook, uppercut, rear cross, etc.) are ideal. But you need to practice hitting solid objects with it. Punch a heavy bag, but IME not a canvas bag because it will tear before too long. I knocked some bark off my Jacaranda tree with a moderate blow with no damage to the stinger. Even a fairly light punch to non-vital areas (arms, shoulders, backs of hands, etc.) hurts like hell. Anywhere you hit will hurt. You can also use your fingers to grab in a limited capacity with one in your hand. It's plastic, but it's extremely durable.

Like I said, it's funny-looking, but the damage it could cause is pretty nasty. If somebody needed it to help give them an advantage, and if an attacker took shots from that person, I seriously doubt either person is gonna care what the thing looks like. The recipient isn't likely to see it in the hand, anyway.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 06-03-2013 at 05:35 PM.

I have a "clear" one, and you need to practice hitting with it to understand the correct angles to strike with.
    so you have a glass dild0.
    Last edited by bawang; 06-03-2013 at 07:10 PM.

do you have a glass dild0.
    Lol, no.

Like I said, it's not likely anyone would see it in the hand. Although if someone's in a neighborhood that bad, better not to fight at all, right? Whether you hit bare-handed or with a hidden object in the hand, it will likely get you killed if you happen to be successful. Better not to use any training either, because the loser will come gunning for you afterwards.

Street fighting for fighting's sake is stupid. A few years ago a local guy known to train MMA was beating a guy in a parking lot, slammed him and was on top, either maneuvering or trying to GNP, when the guy stabbed him around a dozen times from the bottom. He's dead, and the other guy is doing life. The reason for the fight was something as stupid as a dirty look or an accidental bump in the bar.

The stinger was designed mainly for people that might be randomly targeted/grabbed, such as women, etc. Not for people getting into street brawls. I simply wanted to see how and if they could work. In most cases, I would be wary of actually using any weapon.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 06-03-2013 at 06:01 PM.

The stinger was designed mainly for people that might be randomly targeted/grabbed, such as women, etc. Not for people getting into street brawls. I simply wanted to see how and if they could work. In most cases, I would be wary of actually using any weapon.
    the stinger is a gimmick that preys on the fears of white people and the assumption that the life of a rich man is more precious than a poor man, and should be protected more. if you want to defend yourself, learn to be fearless. no tricks and gadgets can save you.

the dark skinned savage that haunts the dreams of "street defence" hobbyists have since childhood learned to accept and embrace death. heaven smiles upon them they are totally free. that's why you cant "defend" yourself.
    Last edited by bawang; 06-03-2013 at 07:24 PM.

Embrace the inner barbarian! Remember the days of old when men fought roman legionnaires completely naked, armed with nothing but a claymore and raging on battle lust and seeking the shadow world. Fight to die and die to live.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

the stinger is a gimmick that preys on the fears of white people and the assumption that the life of a rich man is more precious than a poor man, and should be protected more. if you want to defend yourself, learn to be fearless. no tricks and gadgets can save you.

the dark skinned savage that haunts the dreams of "street defence" hobbyists have since childhood learned to accept and embrace death. heaven smiles upon them they are totally free. that's why you cant "defend" yourself.
    Well, I actually have successfully defended myself before on a few occasions, and no weapons were ever involved (luckily). Avoidance is always your best bet, but sometimes **** happens. And I am neither rich nor am I the white ppls.

BTW, not all the people who will attack you are dark-skinned. There are plenty of white thugs out there who are every bit as dangerous, and will be happy to prove you wrong if given the chance. And some punks even come from well-to-do families. In the end, who cares if your attacker is rich, poor or otherwise?
    Last edited by Jimbo; 06-03-2013 at 11:25 PM.

Huntington, NY, USA website: TenTigers.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    Embrace the inner barbarian! Remember the days of old when men fought roman legionnaires completely naked, armed with nothing but a claymore and raging on battle lust and seeking the shadow world. Fight to die and die to live.
    ok, Lemmie get this straight...
    so you wanna fight guys naked with a dild0??

very disturbing...
    "My Gung-Fu may not be Your Gung-Fu.
    Gwok-Si, Gwok-Faht"

"I will not be part of the generation
    that killed Kung-Fu."

....step.

You use claymores for your dild0? Now that is disturbing!