Thread: Online Resource for Wing Chun

Online Resource for Wing Chun

Hey Guys, new to the forum but looks pretty kool! sorry if this has been mentioned before but couldn't find anything on it. So I have a vision to create an online resource for Wing Chun practitioners to use to aide in there training, a place where they can improve their techniques and practice them when back at their class. What I need from you guys is what would you want this online resource to have? (example, video's on the forms, punching drills etc.)

So If you was at home and you log in to this resource what kind of material would you want to see?

Any ideas are great guys,

Thanks
    Jamie
    As an evolving species we should be learning and improving everyday... Never stop training!

I love this idea (even though many are against online learning), but there already is an amazing channel on youtube called chinaboxer with Jin Young. Like HybridWarrior said, don't do anything anyone else has done, it isn't very interesting, unless of course you have something new to offer.
    "He who say's does not know, he who knows does not say"

"True Gong Fu is practicing in the coldest days of winter and the dog days of summer"

"Don't try, do"

You can't learn vt from watching. That's how it got so f'ed up in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by k gledhill View Post
    You can't learn vt from watching. That's how it got so f'ed up in the first place.
    while its true you cant learn from videos. its always nice to see how others train etc. sometimes you get the golden nugget.

Thumbs up

Cheers guys thanks for the feedback. I think from many of the forums I have got the gist of what some people want and what some others hate to see lol.
    As an evolving species we should be learning and improving everyday... Never stop training!