Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Juan Carlos Aguilar: Shaolin gym owner arrested for torture and murder

Quote Originally Posted by curenado View Post
    No not at all that is obvious

The juvenile idiocy of pressing semantics to the carpet in an argument everyone already knows the answer to is masturbatory.

There is a madness of that here, as if people think that by their well oiled words they change anything.
    Like speech practicing for a holes
    WORD GAMES. I am not going to point any fingers. But my low self see's a lot that think that are high and mighty.

Greetings,

After deleting my posts here, I took another look at Aguilar by way of the videos he posted up.

I got the distinct feeling that there was sincerity in following the spiritual path but he did not really get the training for it. His fall may have been his inability to deal with his urges and his murderous conduct may have been a reflection of this and an expression of his frustration, shame and blame as a result of the realization that he could never achieve the goal he may have set for himself. That realization may have been enough to unhinge him.

By the way, you do not suddenly become a psychopath. It had to be there all along. And if he does have that diagnosis, there may be more people murdered over the years, long before he went to Shaolin.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 04-20-2015 at 11:35 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

After deleting my posts here, I took another look at Aguilar by way of the videos he posted up.

I got the distinct feeling that there was sincerity in following the spiritual path but he did not really get the training for it. His fall may have been his inability to deal with his urges and his murderous conduct may have been a reflection of this and an expression of his frustration, shame and blame as a result of the realization that he could never achieve the goal he may have set for himself. That realization may have been enough to unhinge him.

By the way, you do not suddenly become a psychopath. It had to be there all along. And if he does have that diagnosis, there may be more people murdered over the years, long before he went to Shaolin.

mickey
    There's a lot of items included in the id a psychopath list:
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychop...hecklist#Items

so much so, I am not convinced that anyone knows how it starts, where it starts or why a person chooses to be that or is born that or becomes that through some bad diet? routine? experience?

Psychopathy and sociopathy are regarded as personality disorders.

I personally do not put a lot of stock into psychological interpretations of anything.
    Behaviours are the measure of our lives after all. No one remembers you for what you thought, only what you did (even if you wrote down your thoughts, that is something you "did" )
    Kung Fu is good for you.

You know Gene....it would make for an interesting interview.....just saying....
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

I think interviewing monsters is passe now

It's supposed to be "commie training" not individual and uncontrolled as it gets.
    The article wanted is something quasi lurid from a former companion with "tramp stamp" in caps across the forehead.
    "Sex is not with him because he didn't fit in. So fit in and sex will be with you" - that's actually pretty much about as far as they go...not to demoralize you any further just haha what the early bird will do. A "sexy ma is all like life gaurds and coaches and you could be too!" is the response to this over boiled fellows 15 minutes
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

"Yes, I admit everything" JCA

There's a good English article here (it's copy-protected so you must follow this link).

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    You know Gene....it would make for an interesting interview.....just saying....
    True, but it's highly unlikely I will go there.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

shi deyang is prolly really embarrased by now lol

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

"True, but it's highly unlikely I will go there."

Oh come on, be a sport
    Name:  download (17).jpg
Views: 396
Size:  5.6 KB

(If anybody runs "Tramp stamp lucky to be alive and ooh always knew, but available now! Smell me!" - I would at least hope to get a card or line entry in some secret journal.
    Last edited by curenado; 04-21-2015 at 12:06 PM.

Gene, I would put him behind you and not look back ! Thankfully you guys parted ways long ago.

Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

* creepy music starts*

Hey, do you think he had the zen sickness?
    Kung Fu is good for you.

Guilty

Inicio > Internacionales | Publicado el Jueves, 23 de Abril del 2015

ESPAÑA: Maureen Ada Otuya sufrió estrangulamiento, pero dudan si existió ensañamiento

El Mundo / La tercera jornada del juicio contra Juan Carlos Aguilar ha permitido demostrar, según los médicos forenses que están declarando que Maureen Ada Otuya , fue estrangulada y golpeada por el falso 'shaolin'. Durante sus comparecencias los médicos forenses están mostrando imágenes de la otra mujer cuyo restos fueron encontrados en el gimnasio del falso shaolin Yeny Sofía Rebollo y que fueron localizados en siete bolsas de basura en su gimnasio como en la vivienda de Aguilar. Los expertos concluyen en el informe que el cuerpo de la joven fue diseccionado de manera precisa, labor que requirió mucho tiempo y para lo que Aguilar habría empleado herramientas contundentes como sierras o algún tipo de hacha.

Los expertos también han detallado como Maureen Ada Otuya , la mujer nigeriana que fue localizada inconsciente y atada en un camastro tras la irrupción de la policía en el gimnasio de Aguilar, recibió fuertes golpes tanto en la cabeza como en la cara y en la zona del hígado. Tanto la Fiscalía como el resto de las acusaciones intentan demostrar si existió ensañamiento. El primero de los forenses que ha declarado ante el juez ha sido preguntado por el jurado popular por si su muerte se registró tras "un sufrimiento excesivo" a lo que ha asegurado que no.

Las vistas de este juicio podrían concluir mañana con la calificación de las partes. El falso 'shaolin' mantiene la misma actitud que los días anteriores con los ojos cerrados y ausente de lo que se está mostrando en esta dura sesión durante la cual se están desgranando los detalles y circunstancias en las que fallecieron Maureen Ada Otuya y Yeny Sofía Rebollo Rebollo cuyo asesinato reconoció el propio Aguilar. "Lo reconozco todo" , confesó el falso 'shaolin'.

Con Información de El Mundo
    Goog translation
    Home> International | Published on Thursday, April 23, 2015

SPAIN: Maureen Ada Otuya suffered strangulation, but doubt if there was cruelty

World / The third day of the trial of Juan Carlos Aguilar has demonstrated, according to forensic doctors who are stating that Otuya Ada Maureen, was strangled and beaten by the false 'Shaolin'. During his appearances coroners are showing images of the other woman whose remains were found in the gymnasium of false shaolin Yeny Sofia Rebollo and were located in seven bags of garbage in your gym and housing Aguilar. Experts conclude in the report that the body of the girl was dissected accurately, work that required much time and what would Aguilar employee blunt tools such as saws or any kind of ax.

Experts have also detailed as Maureen Ada Otuya, the Nigerian woman who was located unconscious and tied in a cot after police raid at the gym Aguilar, was severely beaten in both head and face and area liver. Both the prosecution and the rest of the charges are trying to prove whether there was cruelty. The first forensic they said before the judge has been asked by the jury if his death was recorded after "excessive suffering" to what has ensured that no.

The views of this trial could conclude tomorrow with the qualification of the parties. The false 'Shaolin' maintains the same attitude than previous days with eyes closed and away from what is being shown in this tough session during which they are shelling the details and circumstances in which Ada Maureen died Otuya and Yeny Sofia Rebollo Rebollo whose murder recognized Aguilar own. "I admit it," confessed the false 'Shaolin'.

With Info World
    A Spanish-speaking Shaolin friend who has been following the trail tells me:
    Today, after 4 sessions of deliberations, the public jury of 5 men and 4 women found him guilty by unanimous decision of the two murders, and then 7 out of 9 found the second killing (the African woman) did not include rage!??!?

I cannot believe this last part, just because she did not die on his hands, but the next day in the hospital, they are saying there was no rage involved?

So now we need to wait for the verdict... 20~30 years more or less....
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips

Both the prosecution and the rest of the charges are trying to prove whether there was cruelty.
    How is there not cruelty involved in murder? Did he kill her with kindness? More silliness from governments trying to punish the same crimes differently by motive...
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Yeah I'm pretty sure malice and cruelty are self evident

38 years

He'll pay even more in karma.

Aguilar in a still from a YouTube video from the channel of his Buddhist monastry "Ocean of Tranquility". Screen grab: YouTube

Shaolin slayer jailed for brutal double murder
    Published: 30 Apr 2015 16:09 GMT+02:00

A fake shaolin monk has been sentenced to 38 years in prison for the brutal murder of two women in Bilbao.

Juan Carlos Aguilar murdered Colombian Jenny Sofía Rebollo, 40 and Maureen Ada Otuya, 29, in May and June 2013 in his gym.

The self-proclaimed monk picked up Rebollo, a mother of two, on May 25, drove her to his gym where he killed her then cut her body, hiding pieces in the gym and his flat as well as burning part of the remains.

On June 2nd he picked up Otuya and took her to the gym, where he strangled and attacked her. A neighbour heard screams and alerted the police, who found the woman unconscious. She died 48 hours later in hospital.

During the trial, which took place in Bilbao, Aguilar admitted the murders, uttering "I admit everything," the most he said during the trial, according to Spanish media.

He received a sentence of 19 years in jail for each of the murders.

The self-titled "shaolin monk" taught a vast array of martial arts and meditation techniques to pupils from Spain and overseas at his Bilbao gym, decorated like a Buddhist temple, a self-proclaimed Buddhist monastry he called Ocean of Tranquility.

At the time of his arrest, Aguliar's pupils remembered him describing himself as "a representative of Buddha on earth", El País reported.

"He had a very intimidating, piercing gaze," one of his pupils told the Spanish national daily, also making reference to his mystical and spiritual tendencies.

Another apprentice commented on his obsession with Zen culture and how he almost always wore typical orange Buddhist clothing.

"He was completely barmy but I never expected him to do something like that, especially considering how spiritual he was," she told El País.
    Gene Ching
    Author of Shaolin Trips