Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Juan Carlos Aguilar: Shaolin gym owner arrested for torture and murder

Does anyone else think that 38 years for two brutal murders is way too lenient?

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    important question is when is parole

"He had a very intimidating, piercing gaze," one of his pupils told the Spanish national daily, also making reference to his mystical and spiritual tendencies.
    dat reptilian psychopath stare

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    important question is when is parole
    Very true. Hopefully, 38 years doesn't end up being only 3.8 years.
    Last edited by Jimbo; 05-01-2015 at 12:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimbo View Post
    Yea couldn't imagine why he should get less than a life sentence.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    its spain and victims were sub saharan and indio.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

He confessed, reducing the adminstrative burden and costs of the trial. That probably netted him a reduction. Luckily they made the two 19-year sentences run consecutively.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    its spain and victims were sub saharan and indio.
    Where did you get the "indio". Those victims were black or Arabs, both can be interpreted as pejorative terms. The indio is valid in Latinoamerican cultures, where Indio is considered below domestic and wild animals.

Quote Originally Posted by mig View Post
    Where did you get the "indio". Those victims were black or Arabs, both can be interpreted as pejorative terms. The indio is valid in Latinoamerican cultures, where Indio is considered below domestic and wild animals.
    Use it all the time to make gringos and mexicans squirm here haha - but they're killing indios in juarez now so hard to believe, but can't go there! Worst for central American Indio but why take chances -
    Perhaps some people simply understand it as the word for indians and that indians are regarded as sub animals in mexico.
    It mean Indian not animal - sub animal is status
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

Quote Originally Posted by mig View Post
    both can be interpreted as pejorative terms.
    Anything can be interpreted as a pejorative term. Words that used to be perfectly acceptable, even proper, are now politically incorrect because someone got offended and forced a general negative connotation to a word.
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

Anything can be interpreted as a pejorative term. Words that used to be perfectly acceptable, even proper, are now politically incorrect because someone got offended and forced a general negative connotation to a word.
    Language changes constantly though here the comment was made about the term wang ba dan made about "indio". In most of European countries there is clear discrimination against blacks and more against Arabs, those who do the dirty jobs. The term "indio" is used mainly in Latinoamerican countries where indios are considered less than domesticated animals even today.

"The term "indio" is used mainly in Latinoamerican countries where indios are considered less than domesticated animals even today."

Hey I hate to have to repeat this, like you repeating it makes you right when you're not, but as a Indio I am telling you:

Indio = i-n-d-i-a-n-s = indigenous people

Status of Indios in mexico = subhuman

Again, indio means Indian. Only. By insisting that it itself is the insult you are not only being ignorant, but insulting.

Indios are not considered subhuman everywhere despite your attempt to make it seem that way. "Indio" is NOT a "n" word little sister. Stop saying that.

I suppose it is perfectly alright if you are ignorant and insulting, as long as you mean well because you're a libtard or white?

Indio means Indian like african means black - the n* part is regional according to the status of the indios there.

Name:  images (73).jpg
Views: 329
Size:  10.5 KB
    Last edited by curenado; 05-07-2015 at 02:17 PM.
    "The perfect way to do, is to be" ~ Lao Tzu

I get that it wasn't very Buddhist what he did, but if a Catholic priest molests an alter boy and someone says, "well he was a fraud, not a real priest," that don't exactly fly now does it?
    There are a couple of important differences there. A Catholic priest who does what you describe actually is an ordained Catholic priest. This guy never was a Buddhist monk. He just dressed as one.

Not only that, in the Catholic church it's "once a priest always a priest". However a Buddhist monk who commits one of the four offences entailing defeat is no longer a Buddhist monk. Permanently. Regardless of whether he is ever found out or confesses.