Thread: Three 11yr old and their metal band

Three 11yr old and their metal band

And they're good, too!

Hailing from Brooklyn, New York, Unlocking the Truth is a metalcore trio composed of 11-year-olds Malcolm Brickhouse (electric guitar), Jarad Dawkins (drums) and Alec Atkins (bassist).

Original members Brickhouse and Dawkins, started their first band, Tears of Blood, back in 2007. Despite their youth, Unlocking the Truth has honed their chops playing for audiences in Times Square, at NYC’s The Bitter End, and Amateur Night at the Apollo.
    You can watch a video of them playing at the original article.
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Drums were pretty rough... Awesome for an eleven year old though. Kid'll have chops in no time.

Yeah really. They do great considering their age!

Though I gotta wonder who comes with them to help lug the equipment. That looks like it's way too much for three 11 year olds to lug on to the subway. That, and, it looks like they've got a few guitars sitting around and I wouldn't put it past anyone to walk by and snag one (though given, it's not as easy and rewarding of a theft as an iPhone).
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Kymus View Post
    That, and, it looks like they've got a few guitars sitting around and I wouldn't put it past anyone to walk by and snag one (though given, it's not as easy and rewarding of a theft as an iPhone).

It's times square... I wouldn't put anything past anyone up in there!

Yeah, neither would I