Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: yo! is da forum dun broke?

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    We might be down over the weekend for some overdue maintenance. Thank you in advance for your understanding.
    a liiiiiiiiiikely story!

Gene working undercover

Quote Originally Posted by Scott R. Brown View Post
    I have the solution for you Mr. NSA Gene!!

STOP DOWNLOADING AND ARCHIVING ALL OF OUR PERSONAL DATA!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

We might be down over the weekend for some overdue maintenance. Thank you in advance for your understanding.

What are we going to do with ourselves? Who are we going to flame? How can we have lineage debates? Who's gonna post more sword hotties? and most importantly, how can we love and appreciate lkfmdc's artwork (photoshops) without this community??

I guess now we'll have no choice but to go train
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    is it just me or has the forum gone down more than a $5 whore ately?
    The only problem I see here is that you are still using IE.

is our appreciation cooperated?

or something like that???

personally, I think shaolin hacked the place to stop our thread on the shaolin forum
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

is our appreciation cooperated?

or something like that???

personally, I think shaolin hacked the place to stop our thread on the shaolin forum
    I heard that they're sending storm troopers to your school, too

Quote Originally Posted by Kymus View Post
    I heard that they're sending storm troopers to your school, too
    been there, done that, have the t-short

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

been there, done that, have the t-short
    "Shaolin sent storm troopers to kick my a$$ and all I got was this cr@ppy t-shirt"

And there I was sure Gene had put me on miserable user status

Gene Ching
    in all seriousness, no really, seriously
    does the forum have like a pay pal so if we wanted to chip in for maintaining the forum???

if everyone put $1.... well, everyone is ME, so that would just be a $1

Gene Ching
    in all seriousness, no really, seriously
    does the forum have like a pay pal so if we wanted to chip in for maintaining the forum???

if everyone put $1.... well, everyone is ME, so that would just be a $1
    I would totally donate money to help improve the forum (not that I have any complaints, really). Let's start a kickstarter!

There can be the rewards like a punching bag with a forum users face on it. I'm sure we could get tons of donations that way

Quote Originally Posted by Kymus View Post

There can be the rewards like a punching bag with a forum users face on it. I'm sure we could get tons of donations that way
    we all know who the #1 choice would be!

we all know who the #1 choice would be!
    hahaha! I think we know who would end up on Gene's

Everyone has to be #1 at something, right?
    Last edited by Kymus; 06-15-2013 at 03:24 PM.

I imagine it's quite a mess by now, huh? IMO you guys should just start fresh. I know people would bitch and whine about the old threads, but they'd get over it. Personally, I would applaud the step. And you can always save the archive and reintroduce them as needed or whatever.

And most importantly, it would make your(or whoever has the lovely task of maintaining this joint) life so much easier.