Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Qingong Light Foot Gong Fu?

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    in my dreams i can teleport, shapeshift and bang everyones hot wife when ever i want. that shows the real power of my gong fu.
    You shure it isn't the power of moljmanure?

Ya. That has a pretty distinct texture and taste. I'd know.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Ya. That has a pretty distinct texture and taste. I'd know.
    looks like he didn't answer. prolly was whitey in disguise. do u wanna kno the secrts of the light body skill
    Last edited by bawang; 06-20-2013 at 05:41 PM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

If u teach me the secrets can i use them on the forum?
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

If u teach me the secrets can i use them on the forum?
    ok. but don't show it to the tightey whiteys. they always up to something.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    looks like he didn't answer. prolly was whitey in disguise. do u wanna kno the secrts of the light body skill
    Of course I'm a Choco Mofo! Just waiting for the right tiiime... "He who says, is not. He who is, does not say." I will never teach the secrts of the light body skill to dem whiteys, dont worry.
    "He who say's does not know, he who knows does not say"

"True Gong Fu is practicing in the coldest days of winter and the dog days of summer"

"Don't try, do"

Hey you two racism is not cool!

If a white guy said what you guys have you would not like it!

Do unto others as you would have done to you!

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEChan View Post
    Of course I'm a Choco Mofo! Just waiting for the right tiiime... "He who says, is not. He who is, does not say." I will never teach the secrts of the light body skill to dem whiteys, dont worry.
    flying skill training was originally called armor training. it is divided into light infantry and heavy infantry.

equipment: weighted vest, weighted forearm sleeves, weighted shin sleeves. the vest must rest on your hips with a belt.
    do not train horse stance or squatting while training flying skill.

sprint 500m without stopping. when you feel it is easy, wear vest 10 pounds, sleeve 0.5 pounds. increase up to vest 80 pounds, sleeve 12 pounds.
    walk in vest to warmup.

testing the skill
    use a 5 foot stick. bury 2 wooden poles to the ground, one is 7 feet, one is 5 feet. wear 20 pounds vest and 6 pounds sleeves.
    place poles 250m away from you.
    attack:
    sprint towards poles to the sound of drum nonstop beating, at last 50 meters, sprint at maximum speed and shout "SHAAAAAA" (kill). knock down the sticks with your stick. tall stick is horse, short stick is man.
    retreat:
    to the sound of cymbal nonstop, run away from sticks.

flying skill explained: arrow has maximum range of 100 meters, deadly at 50 meters. if the enemy runs you must catch them within 200 meters. total 250 meters.
    Last edited by bawang; 06-20-2013 at 07:58 PM.

flying skill training was originally called armor training. it is divided into light infantry and heavy infantry.

equipment: weighted vest, weighted forearm sleeves, weighted shin sleeves. the vest must rest on your hips with a belt.
    do not train horse stance or squatting while training flying skill.

sprint 500m without stopping. when you feel it is easy, wear vest 10 pounds, sleeve 0.5 pounds. increase up to vest 80 pounds, sleeve 12 pounds.
    walk in vest to warmup.

testing the skill
    use a 5 foot stick. bury 2 wooden poles to the ground, one is 7 feet, one is 5 feet. wear 20 pounds vest and 6 pounds sleeves.
    place poles 500m away from you.
    attack:
    sprint towards poles for 300m. to the sound of drum nonstop beating, sprint at maximum speed and shout "SHAAAAAA" (kill). knock down the sticks with your stick. tall stick is horse, short stick is man.
    retreat:
    to the sound of cymbal nonstop, run away from sticks.

flying skill explained: arrow has maximum range of 300 meters. if the enemy runs you must catch them within 200 meters. total 500 meters.
    Lol, I'd love to do this at my local track and record people's reactions. _/\_ masta!
    Last edited by BlackEChan; 06-20-2013 at 07:57 PM.
    "He who say's does not know, he who knows does not say"

"True Gong Fu is practicing in the coldest days of winter and the dog days of summer"

"Don't try, do"

Quote Originally Posted by BlackEChan View Post
    Lol, I'd love to do this at my local track and record people's reactions. _/\_ masta!
    I gave the traditional protocol to explain it, but you really just sprint in a weight vest for 500m. if u gonna yell and wave a stick, I wont tell you no, but you are black. you will get shot.

I gave the traditional protocol to explain it, but you really just sprint in a weight vest for 500m. if u gonna yell and wave a stick, I wont tell you no, but you are black. you will get shot.
    It was very benevolent of you to give him that warning...
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

like what he's doing in that vid where he jumps up onto the stack, thats the same idea as the digging a hole thing. it gives you a physical goal in the moment to reach. sometimes we can achieve more if we have a tangible goal and fall short, then push ourselves to succeed. imo start with something you can do, then set the bar just beyond your limit, then work until you reach it, then reset your bar.
    no its not the same because the digging of a deep hole is part of the workout too, so first dig a hole that you can stand in maybe 4 feet square and then 5 feet deep. start digging early in the morning, when you get done digging that hole it will be very dark outside. Now jump down into the deep hole you just made and start trying to jump out of the hole for a few hours non stop. At the end of the workout fill the hole back of with dirt and eat a couple cans of tuna and go to bed. Next day repeat.
    Last edited by KungFubar; 06-20-2013 at 10:38 PM.

I read in a book, I think it was "the 72 Consummate Arts of Shaolin," that to get light body skill you fill a barrel and practice walking around the top of it. Every day you remove a little and keep walking around the top of it. Eventually the barrel is empty and you can keep walking around the top of it without tipping it over and you have light body skill.

Keep in mind this was the same book that taught you how to crawl up a wall using your elbows and heels, back to the wall.

And by rubbing sand between your palms you develop the ability to hit people far away from you. I think that was the purpose.
    "If you like metal you're my friend" -- Manowar

"I am the cosmic storms, I am the tiny worms" -- Dimmu Borgir

<BombScare> i beat the internet
    <BombScare> the end guy is hard.

I agree with what has been said about training the legs specifically for jumping, such as the use of plyometric drills for a higher vertical leap, like as is done for sports like basketball.

No mysticism, there, just progressive training done safely.