Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How to defend against 50 people

How to defend against 50 people

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79FT8bpL2pc

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

I like it - but what he leaves out is that if you practice a real internal art, you would continue to "stick" to the attackers and be able to use them as human shields;

This is how you take care of gangs

like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

The best advice I've ever had about fighting a group, it to keep mobile, and string them out, putting one between you and the others, but you don't stand and fight, you disable as best as possible, or try.

Another strategy is to run, which strings your opponents out, then turn and attack the leading chaser, using surprise and something big, then run again and repeat.

Its obviously messy no matter how you cut it, but the principle is the same, like a dogfight, move to keep opponents between you and the rest so they can't surround you, and fight whomever is close enough, then move.

Best example I saw was a russian vid, with a boxer against half a dozen guys, and he chewed them up. It made the rounds.
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

From the movie Old Boy.

fixed the link as it was set to a mobile site. -DJ
    Last edited by David Jamieson; 07-03-2013 at 07:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Yum Cha View Post
    The best advice I've ever had about fighting a group, it to keep mobile, and string them out, putting one between you and the others, but you don't stand and fight, you disable as best as possible, or try.

Another strategy is to run, which strings your opponents out, then turn and attack the leading chaser, using surprise and something big, then run again and repeat.

Its obviously messy no matter how you cut it, but the principle is the same, like a dogfight, move to keep opponents between you and the rest so they can't surround you, and fight whomever is close enough, then move.

Best example I saw was a russian vid, with a boxer against half a dozen guys, and he chewed them up. It made the rounds.
    D@mnit bro, didn't yo momma ever tell you not to bring seriousness to a troll thread??

Srsly tho: I agree with you

When I've sparred multiple opponents, I prefer to keep them is as straight of a line as I can. It doesn't last long, of course, but that's why I keep moving.

What? you don't train 'the hurticane?"???
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Too deadly for me bro; just looking at it gives me stitches.................

It would have worked if he didn't have those MMA gloves on....
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    This is 100% TCMA principle. It may be used in non-TCMA also. Since I did learn it from TCMA, I have to say it's TCMA principle.
    Quote Originally Posted by YouKnowWho View Post
    We should not use "TCMA is more than combat" as excuse for not "evolving".

You can have Kung Fu in cooking, it really has nothing to do with fighting!

get 49 friends

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

get 49 friends
    Good idea, Bawang!

call in artillery.

Alright B, I got this!

The only thing you can do is RUN!
    What, me worry?