Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
Following the three basic core DNA : the monentum, the body, the force change handling which was known exist in 1850, the practice of snt will be focus, effectively and efficiently, lead one to a clear proper basic understanding and skill of red boat era Wck training, in a holistic way. Instead of mimic posture but do not have a goal. Follow all six core elements DNA in snt practice will brought one to deeper level of snt development.

Result in snt practice can easily be attain with following these 1850 era of teaching which today not every evolution Wck follow Or has divert away.
I'm sure lots of us are happy to try new things but you make it exceedingly difficult to understand and it is unclear what is supposed to be done. I haven't been following the discussion carefully and don't know what the various technical terms refer to. But if there is something real in this then understanding the semantics really shouldn't be important.

Instead of more of these terms and more history stuff, can you sort out some clear instructions for interested people to try? Give me something I can try and evaluate now at home without having to believe any side of this never ending argument.

Can you also plainly answer the following:

Is this likely to be beneficial for fighting over my current wing chun?

If so how?

What does it improve in basic physical terms?