Page 21 of 23 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 LastLast

Thread: Siu Lin tau

Hendrik's need for attention is so obvious. He's said 2 times on this thread that he's 'taking vacation' and can't even leave for more than a few hours.

Hendrik, since you can't find a partner for your clip, I will happily volunteer. Then you can show everyone the results of what you are talking about.
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

Thanks for your offering ,

however, I am not interested in those who are not practicing red boat era Wck.

So, no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Hendrik's need for attention is so obvious. He's said 2 times on this thread that he's 'taking vacation' and can't even leave for more than a few hours.

Hendrik, since you can't find a partner for your clip, I will happily volunteer. Then you can show everyone the results of what you are talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post

So, no thanks.
    Well thats done me, and hopefully everyone else on the forum as well.

You not only cherry pick your history, you now want to do the same with training partners.

You really dont get how insulting you are.

So heres a clip id like to share with you, im sure a few of the readers (including myself) would like to share these sentiments with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWweqP_ZWbg

You want to leave, leave. You are not contributing constructive communication anyway, but wasting bandwidth.

I choose what I like and that is none of your business.

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    Well thats done me, and hopefully everyone else on the forum as well.

You not only cherry pick your history, you now want to do the same with training partners.

You really dont get how insulting you are.

So heres a clip id like to share with you, im sure a few of the readers (including myself) would like to share these sentiments with you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fWweqP_ZWbg

You want to leave, leave. You are not contributing constructive communication anyway, but wasting bandwidth.

I choose what I like and that is none of your business.
    You wouldn't know the meaning of constructive.

Yes,
    用中守中,奪中直冲勢 Is the uniqueness of Wck. That is why it is a red boat era wck momentum DNA.
    All these three DNA define red boat era Wck. I am trying to communicate but cannot force those who keep thinking everything can be Wck as long as they have it in their mind and called it Wck.
    This is strawman argument. No one here is saying they can do anything and call it wing chun. I am saying as long as you use the wing chun tools or techniques you are doing wing chun just like as long as you are using boxing techniques you are doing boxing. If you use poor or inappropriate mechanics for those techniques then you will not have much success. It is not that you are not doing wing chun or boxing just that then you are doing poor wing chun or boxing.

So, no thanks.
    Hahaha, so, your methods only work on those that do 'red boat era wck'?? What happens if someone that is practicing your methods comes up against someone from another art or has to defend themselves? Do you mean to say it allows them to pick and chose their attackers as well?

ok look, if it makes you more comfortable, I'll only use what I remember from my Moy Yat days to keep it 'all red boat wck'. When would you like to make your clip showing the results of your 30 years hard work in wck DNA research? I can be there any time with 1 months notice
    What chi sau is, or isn't, or is, or wait, what is it..: http://ezine.kungfumagazine.com/foru...2&postcount=90

As I have said to saleman, no interest in your product, Thanks but no thanks.

Btw. I suggest people to call 911 instead of stupidly trying to proof their ego.

May be we need to report to the FBI on how you teaches your students to take law in their own hand. To let the FBI investigate you and your martial art school, how about that?

Quote Originally Posted by JPinAZ View Post
    Hahaha, so, your methods only work on those that do 'red boat era wck'??

What happens if someone that is practicing your methods comes up against someone from another art or has to defend themselves? Do you mean to say it allows them to pick and chose their attackers as well?

ok look, if it makes you more comfortable, I'll only use what I remember from my Moy Yat days to keep it 'all red boat wck'.

When would you like to make your clip showing the results of your 30 years hard work in wck DNA research? I can be there any time with 1 months notice
    Last edited by Hendrik; 07-02-2013 at 08:18 AM.

Use it as a reference, as I mention above,
    from that you will be able to see how is your lineage evolve from the red boat era.

This utube is not an instruction utube.
    But a sharing on three core exist in all red boat era wck snt set.

It is the concept behind the practice of snt set to develop the basic skill of Wck. Every Wck lineages has its own variation in the practice to implement these. If your lineage already cover all these DNA. Then, keep going. No need to do anything else.

But for those who are not familiar with these DNA then they might want to seek out a different lineage to get the missing part.
    Can you give me something I can try that will benefit or improve what I am already doing. I know you are interested in history but I would prefer a physical thing so that I can try to feel the benefit of what you are advising.

Btw. I suggest people to call 911 instead of stupidly trying to proof their ego.

May be we need to report to the FBI on how you teaches your students to take law in their own hand. To let the FBI investigate you and your martial art school, how about that?
    Of all your idiotic posts this has to be one of the best.

JP is interested in your product you dope. He wants to see how you apply your 1850 Red Boat YKT Omei Zhuang Snake Crane Cho Ga WCK. **** thats a long name for your style.

Anyway, test your method or shut your face and move on. I don't need a month notice to partner with you for a demo. I can be there any weekend you want to demonstrate. We can yum cha after and discuss what we accomplished.

Unlike you, many on here would prove there system no worries for fun. Your fall back Master Wayne would do the same. You do nothing and say way too much without saying anything much at all. I wish you would put up or at least shut up.

Until then, continue with your research and theorizing. That appears to be your strong point.
    "The ultimate nature of survival is maintaining your balance"

Sure, if you like to , test out the yik kam transform drills and experience for yourself how your physical three sets handling will improve . Many here has try it and get result.

Not trying to sale you anything here, you can contact Jox or others who has done it to discuss what and how they improve.

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    Can you give me something I can try that will benefit or improve what I am already doing.

I know you are interested in history but I would prefer a physical thing so that I can try to feel the benefit of what you are advising.

Thanks for your opinion, but thanks no thanks.

Also, please notice you don't own this forum to give order.

And also you are not the standard reference of wing chun kuen. So stop put yourself in that position.

Official Chinese history and ancient Chinese martial art DNA are the standard reference for measurement . If you want to test out go ahead test with those. And report to the public your result if you like to. Got nothing to do with me. I am not the reference and not interested in spending my time on unrelated people or matter.

Here on I would not answer to all posts to all unrelated persons or matter. Just to let you know. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by desertwingchun2 View Post
    Of all your idiotic posts this has to be one of the best.

JP is interested in your product you dope. He wants to see how you apply your 1850 Red Boat YKT Omei Zhuang Snake Crane Cho Ga WCK. **** thats a long name for your style.

Anyway, test your method or shut your face and move on.

I don't need a month notice to partner with you for a demo.

I can be there any weekend you want to demonstrate. We can yum cha after and discuss what we accomplished.

Unlike you, many on here would prove there system no worries for fun. Your fall back Master Wayne would do the same. You do nothing and say way too much without saying anything much at all. I wish you would put up or at least shut up.

Until then, continue with your research and theorizing. That appears to be your strong point.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 07-02-2013 at 10:17 AM.

You've really lost your f'g mind...

Are you really that afraid to show your 30 years DNA research that you want to call 911 and cry like a little girl to the FBI (??????) - just because I want to see you demo your art? You are an embarrassment to the whole WC community.
    Last edited by JPinAZ; 07-02-2013 at 12:40 PM.

Thanks for your opinion, but thanks no thanks.
    Ok so, in your opinion, its not the the most idiotic post you have made. I can respect your honesty.

Also, please notice you don't own this forum to give order.
    Not an order, it is a request. Put up or shut up. Very simple and direct. Very Wing Chun 2013.

And also you are not the standard reference of wing chun kuen. So stop put yourself in that position.
    Are you looking in a mirror??

Official Chinese history and ancient Chinese martial art DNA are the standard reference for measurement . If you want to test out go ahead test with those. And report to the public your result if you like to. Got nothing to do with me. I am not the reference and not interested in spending my time on unrelated people or matter.
    I want to test your 1850 Red Boat YKT Omei Zhuang Snake Crane Cho Ga WCK. From what I read, you feel its top notch stuff. I want to feel it from your hand. And FWIW, you are the one promoting it so you are related.

Here on I would not answer to all posts to all unrelated persons or matter. Just to let you know. Thanks.
    Sure you will. You need this attention like a junkie needs a fix.
    "The ultimate nature of survival is maintaining your balance"

Hendrik,

I'm sorry but I do not see how someone with a request to feel the development of your engine in a more advanced stage by hands on interchange represents anything like "proof your ego" OR "taking law into your own hands".

Do you not do hands on training?

If you go to visit sifu Gee I've seen him many times show with his own hands what he is talking about.

In fact, hands on experience is exactly what will show you the genuine from the pretend.

You are talking about a product here, and not being interested, but instead it seems to be you presenting a product - about the wing chun dna and yik kam transform and so forth.