Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Thread: Siu Lin tau

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    What TST done is a part of the force element, of the six core elements of the snt.

Body, mind, breathing, Qi flow, force , momentum.

What Wsl emphasis is a part of the momentum element.

What Robert Chu shows is a part of the body element.

So, collect all teaching one will see a better Wck picture.
    Well show me somebody that does WC any better than the 3 guys you have mentioned then?

Quote Originally Posted by GlennR View Post
    [...]

Who made it official???

Thats a really simple question but, please note, it cant be you or another of the YK lot..... it needs to be someone of some standing within the Chinese community. Someone with recognized credentials in history.

So, who is it?
    I've asked Hendrik to provide me details of the physical evidence i.e. the actual 1850 document he refers to.

I've asked for information as to where the original is kept, the extent to which that document has been dated and scrutinized using scientific archeological methods (my partner was an archeologist so I have a little knowledge here).

I have yet to actually get a reply to these questions.

As I have shared here a few times already,

Part of The red boat era wing chun kuen teaching from yik kam and snake crane lineage preservation since the red boat uprising era ,such as the following have been released to the public in Asia ,

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ccw...gchunscwcykwaa

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ccw...heartscwcykwaa

http://www.slideshare.net/mobile/ccw...unerascwcykwaa

The original copy of 1890 snake crane wing chun kuen note book is kept in snake crane wing chun lineage family.

As in the research of ancient Chinese martial arts teaching,
    One needs a ancient Chinese martial arts scholar expert such as Gm Lee Kong. It is more then an archeology. One needs to know the ancient tcma DNA from different style to compare verify , understand, and identify the information .These has been done to a very large degree.

Scholar ie Gm Lee kong has been consult. Sifu Wong ming Chung of Taiwan, a well known ancient white crane and hung mun culture expert has been consulted.
    sifu Wong is recently presenting white crane of fujian in Chinese television program , his father was the advisor of movie director Wong gar wai in making of the grandmaster movie, Wong sifu family is a pure blood line of white crane and then tee hui since 1660 when the Chinese Ming general migrate to Taiwan and started tian tee hui.

In the mean time, as the snake body crane limbs and yjkym article above,

the yik kam, snake crane, emei 12 zhuang, and fujian white crane ancient writings and definition have been compared and their " DNA" matches. In fact , Gm Lee kong has agreed on the finding of "snake body crane limbs " is the DNA of Wck.

in fact, with these finding , the siu nim tau of Wck 1850 can be understood to a very large degree, we can also find the trace and common denominator DNA in today's red boat off spring Wck lineages SNT.

with these informatin, one be able to develop what is described in red boat era wck and get result in the six core elements via the instruction.

Thus, the purpose and the details of snt red boat era practice defined by red boat era writing from yik kam and snake crane lineages are known clearly today and can be identify as common denominator signatures in todays red boat era wck off spring lineages, Clearer then past 50 years.
    It is more then just an explanation of what and why but we now do have a process of development described by the ancient on what is snt and how to make it works objectively.

4. No one has a YouTube of red boat era 1850 to have the Wck ancestors YouTube to expressing himself. So, we don't know 100 percent what is going on exactly. But we do know today based on cross checking and DNA identification on tcma DNA, what is snt technology is about upto at least 70 80 %. Which is much clearer holistic system view then the past 50 years or even 100 years for the six core elements of snt.

Quote Originally Posted by Paddington View Post
    I've asked Hendrik to provide me details of the physical evidence i.e. the actual 1850 document he refers to.

I've asked for information as to where the original is kept, the extent to which that document has been dated and scrutinized using scientific archeological methods (my partner was an archeologist so I have a little knowledge here).

I have yet to actually get a reply to these questions.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 07-13-2013 at 08:07 AM.

As I have shared here a few times already,
    [...]
    The original copy of 1890 snake crane wing chun kuen note book is kept in snake crane wing chun lineage family.
    [...]
    Has it been independently dated and scrutinized as an archeological document? If so by whom?

the information need has been submitted to Hong Kong culture department, if they request later it will be done.

As I have mention above, there are different elements .

1. There is the comparing of 1850 writing dna of snake crane lineage with yik kam lineage and other red boat wing chun lineages , and between ancient tcma DNA. Which is on the art.

2. There is the study if the note book is carbon test for 1890, as you mention.

#1. Is the focus . We are focus on the art DNA instead of the exact date of the writing and the age of the notebook.

Has it been independently dated and scrutinized as an archeological document? If so by whom?
    Last edited by Hendrik; 07-13-2013 at 10:37 AM.

the information need has been submitted to Hong Kong culture department, if they request later it will be done.
    [...]
    They will have to date it then. Otherwise it will lack any sense of authenticity as a 'cultural artifact', particularly if said item is to also be celebrated as you suggest. Any public claims really need to be held back until said dating occurs, particularly if there is going to be any government or 'official' involvement/backing.

Thanks!

I leave it for sifu Wayne to work with HK culture dept as its progress.

They will have to date it then. Otherwise it will lack any sense of authenticity as a 'cultural artifact', particularly if said item is to also be celebrated as you suggest. Any public claims really need to be held back until said dating occurs, particularly if there is going to be any government or 'official' involvement/backing.

Yik kam transform

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    Ok, where do I get details of these?

Here it is...
    http://www.scribd.com/doc/121501202/YIK-KAM-TRANSFORM

Jox,

Quote Originally Posted by Jox View Post
    I've seen these before and tried them. Is it just this little qi gung?

YKT is not qi gung and not little either.

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
    I've seen these before and tried them. Is it just this little qi gung?