Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Legal Self Defense Questions

how did running people over all in good fun turn into racial profiling? last time i flew they pulled like a 80 year old brown lady with a head covering out of line, she could barely walk. i was the most average looking 'white' guy so they swooped me up to so i didnt look 'bad'
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    how did running people over all in good fun turn into racial profiling? last time i flew they pulled like a 80 year old brown lady with a head covering out of line, she could barely walk. i was the most average looking 'white' guy so they swooped me up to so i didnt look 'bad'
    That would be post #13 good sir.
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

What they have to prove is that Martin attacked Zimmerman.

Everything outside of that is just stupid being stupid...
    The weakest of all weak things is a virtue that has not been tested in the fire.
    ~ Mark Twain

Everyone has a plan until they’ve been hit.
    ~ Joe Lewis

A warrior may choose pacifism; others are condemned to it.
    ~ Author unknown

"You don't feel lonely.Because you have a lively monkey"

"Ninja can HURT the Spartan, but the Spartan can KILL the Ninja"

Quote Originally Posted by SoCo KungFu View Post
    So by your logic, its ok to instigate an aggressive situation so long as right before the person defends themselves, you turn around and go back? "Sorry guys, I'm done playing now. Honest, I wasn't REALLY going to shoot you. See I'm walking back now."

Retarded. If I'm in a position and I feel like I have a better chance of survival by taking out the threat that now has his guard down, than trying to stay hidden or make a break for it, then I'm going to take out the threat that now has his guard down. Simple survival.

Even non emergency dispatch get training on crisis situation advising numbnuts, you know, because non emergencies can become emergencies real quick like that. That, "you don't need to do that" is a polite way of saying you're doing something stupid. And the result is what we see here. Sorry your over bloated cowboy attitude is too much to allow you to see the operator was predicting exactly what happened.

And no, Zim chased him on foot. His out of shape ass was panting to dispatch.

SYG is most definitely relevant, and I already mentioned Zim wasn't invoking it. Learn to read. I specifically stated, what he was INITIALLY going to invoke in defense. Your comment is still evading the issue. A law doesn't become null and void simply because we choose not to invoke it. I give fuck all about Zimmerman. This is about Martin. Martin is dead, he can't make a choice. Why is Martin not protected by a law on the books. Zim can go **** himself with whatever defense he chooses. This is about Martin and HIS threat of harm. All the law requires is . Yeah, some ******* follows me in their car, gets out and begins chasing me down a street on foot. I'm going to "presume imminent peril."

See this is where people like you show your colors. If we live in a country where innocence is presumed until found guilty, Martin is innocent. And since Martin is not on trial, he must always be considered innocent until such proof is available that he was in progress of breaking a law. And since walking down the street, even with a hoodie, even with his pants on the ground, is not illegal (as much as idiots like you like to seem to think that's grounds for suspicion). So again, someone present a rational argument as to why SYG does not protect Martin.
    you keep thinking he shot TM for walking down the street.

You forget the part where TM takes 4 minutes to wait for GZ to come back to his car after looking for the address (not following). GZ screams for his life for 40 seconds while TM impacts his head into the concrete and doesnt stop.

You think TM has a right to do that because someone is trying to maintain eye contact with him? Like TM doesnt know that GZ is on the phone with police. You are delusional if you think TM was scared of martin for one second.

Do you not like the basic self defense law that is in force in all 50 states? Is that what you want to change? or you dont like people 'like me' who think its a good law. Do you really think Zimmerman 'stalked' and wanted to kill TM because he was black? You really think that was his intent?

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    It's pretty sad that you don't see how fucked up that really is.

American Anthropological Association

Do these people perpetuate "gangster" culture too?

I'm just curious... Is it the jeans and the sweatshirt that is gangster? Or is it the jeans and sweatshirt combined with the black that does it?

When you walk to the store, do you choose your clothing carefully so that you don't get shot?

And how is going for a walk suspicious? Or is it going for a walk in a hoodie/w jeans that does it? Or is it going for a walk in a hoodie w/ jeans and being black that makes it suspicious?

Think it through.
    You want it to be racial, I understand that. Just as in my illustration that you dismissed, it would make no difference if the kid was white. He would have been just as suspicious based on the history of the complex and the profile of the criminals that were doing the robberies.

If you look at TMs texts it turns out GZ was correct anyway. GZ didnt have any intention of harming TM that night, he was only observing and reporting and trying to prevent any more crime in his community. Look at TMs texts and you will see what he was all about.

This idea that race has anything at all to do with this is ridiculous and just an excuse to try to divide us all.

Our latest ezine offering

Is registering your hands as legal weapons real? READ A Martial Artist’s Guide to Legal Self-Defense by Thomas D. Davenport, Jr.

Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart