Thread: Dim Mak different seasons

Dim Mak different seasons

I am trying to hunt down the original Chinese book source for this picture. It shows Dim Mak (点脈) points on 4 people, each with different seasons listed by them (Spring, Summer, etc). The picture is of poor quality so I apologize! The first place I ever saw these pics were in the Tao of Jeet Kune Do by Bruce Lee of all places.
    Thanks

Hello TopCrusader,

Bruce Lee was not above doing his own drawings. The shape of the hands of the drawings that you posted link to the drawings of basic exercises in the re issue of his first book. You may want to try to figure out if the Chinese characters are his handwriting.

mickey

Dim Mak points change based on the season.
    Richard A. Tolson
    https://www.patreon.com/mantismastersacademy

There are two types of Chinese martial artists. Those who can fight and those who should be teaching dance or yoga!

53 years of training, 43 years of teaching and still aiming for perfection!

Recovering Forms Junkie! Even my twelve step program has four roads!

...no back view?
    "The true meaning of a given movement in a form is not its application, but rather the unlimited potential of the mind to provide muscular and skeletal support for that movement." Gregory Fong

Mickey,
    I think they are his handwriting. It is very hard to see on the picture I provided but he used a typewriter to type "spring", "summer", below the figures.
    Top line I believe translates to Shaolin Wing Chun Pai Dim Mak. He has other notes as well on Tai Chi vital points as well as Northern Mantis 8 Hit/No Hit points.

Greetings,

The more I look at the artwork, the more I think it came from Bruce. You should look at his other art work.

mickey