Thread: Master Henry Chung Seminar August 2013

Master Henry Chung Seminar August 2013

The Seven Star Praying Mantis Kung Fu School with support from Life Systems Martial Arts has scheduled Master Henry Chung for two days of seminars on August 3 and 4, 2013. If you are not familiar with Master Henry Chung, he started martial arts in 1960 learning Northern Praying Mantis from his father, Grandmaster Chung Ho Yin. He has traveled the world teaching Seven Star Praying Mantis Kung Fu. More information on Master Henry Chung can be found on his webpage, http://www.chungsprayingmantis.com/
    Agenda:
    August 3 (Saturday) = 7pm to 9:30pm = Soft Methods (first 6)
    August 4 (Sunday) = 9:30am to noon = Soft Methods (last 6)
    Cost (payment received on or before August 2, 2013, with check or money order):
    $75 per session
    $100 for both sessions
    Cost (pay after August 2, 2013 or pay at door (cash only at door)):
    $90 per session
    $125 for both sessions

The seminar will take place at Life System Martial Arts, 520 N. Madison Ave., Suite A, Greenwood, IN 46142. If you want to receive an application please contact John Wicker at wickdebb@sbcglobal.net
    Thanks
    Last edited by jwwmantis; 07-08-2013 at 12:12 PM.
    WHF Clan

Have fun with Sifu Chung in August! I suppose we in Midland do have to share from time to time

What is he teaching during the seminar?

Sifu will cover the 12 soft methods.
    WHF Clan

Cool High Level Skills Sifu Henry Chung.

Greetings Family. This is The Real Stuff Here! Training with Sifu Chung,Run,Walk,Fly,Do whatever,You must do to train with Him. One of the Very Best we will see in North America with Seven Star Mantis and Northern Eagle Claw Kung-Fu. Be Well. NM.

Quote Originally Posted by nubianmantis View Post
    Greetings Family. This is The Real Stuff Here! Training with Sifu Chung,Run,Walk,Fly,Do whatever,You must do to train with Him. One of the Very Best we will see in North America with Seven Star Mantis and Northern Eagle Claw Kung-Fu. Be Well. NM.
    I second that post.

Just do it!!!

Master Henry Chung Seminar August 2013

Quote Originally Posted by jwwmantis View Post
    The Seven Star Praying Mantis Kung Fu School with support from Life Systems Martial Arts has scheduled Master Henry Chung for two days of seminars on August 3 and 4, 2013. If you are not familiar with Master Henry Chung, he started martial arts in 1960 learning Northern Praying Mantis from his father, Grandmaster Chung Ho Yin. He has traveled the world teaching Seven Star Praying Mantis Kung Fu. More information on Master Henry Chung can be found on his webpage, http://www.chungsprayingmantis.com/
    Agenda:
    August 3 (Saturday) = 7pm to 9:30pm = Soft Methods (first 6)
    August 4 (Sunday) = 9:30am to noon = Soft Methods (last 6)
    Cost (payment received on or before August 2, 2013, with check or money order):
    $75 per session
    $100 for both sessions
    Cost (pay after August 2, 2013 or pay at door (cash only at door)):
    $90 per session
    $125 for both sessions

The seminar will take place at Life System Martial Arts, 520 N. Madison Ave., Suite A, Greenwood, IN 46142. If you want to receive an application please contact John Wicker at wickdebb@sbcglobal.net
    Thanks
    Jwwmantis , Let me guess you ' re a Sifu Henry Chung student ? I saw your Kwoons' website and it looks great , and your Sifu Henry Chung himself , he looks like a very good Sifu , so you ' re lucky . I wish my dad had taught me kung fu , but he was ' nt into martial arts anyway . Only I was . But go to the seminar and keep learning and practicing and you ' ll be a Sifu under Sifu Chung one day .