Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Who has the right to say what is and what isn't Wing Chun?

I pay close attention to PBs (Papal bulls) issued regularly from NYC to know what is or isn't wing chun. Sometimes it's more difficult than reading tea leaves- but one does the best one can.

Btw, you don't even practice Wck.
    If the real Wck is what you show on your videos, then you can keep it. I would be embarrassed if those vids were mistaken by anyone for anything remotely resembling what I train in.

"You're a fake wcner."

"No, you are!"

Get out of the school playground, Hendrik.

Wing Chun - deadliest internet martial art, coming to a youtube channel near you. Bore your internet opponents to death.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti
    "We are all one" - Genki Sudo
    "We are eternal, all this pain is an illusion" - Tool, Parabol/Parabola
    "Bro, you f***ed up a long time ago" - Kurt Osiander

WC Academy BJJ/MMA Academy Surviving Violent Crime TCM Info
    Don't like my posts? Challenge me!

You are just a negative old guy who never see sun but all rainy days.

Quote Originally Posted by anerlich View Post
    If the real Wck is what you show on your videos, then you can keep it. I would be embarrassed if those vids were mistaken by anyone for anything remotely resembling what I train in.

"You're a fake wcner."

"No, you are!"

Get out of the school playground, Hendrik.

Wing Chun - deadliest internet martial art, coming to a youtube channel near you. Bore your internet opponents to death.

And is Jerry your new hero now or something??
    Jerry actually put out a half decent WC video. Unlike Hendrik.
    "Once you reject experience, and begin looking for the mysterious, then you are caught!" - Krishnamurti

Stick and stones may break my bones.

Sunny here today in SYD, btw.

Hahahaha. Great!

Stick and stones may break my bones.

Sunny here today in SYD, btw.

Jerry actually put out a half decent WC video. Unlike Hendrik.
    Agreed, i quite like what i saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    Another wcner wanna bee. Sorry to disappoint you on the reality.
    Bwahahaah...... oh lord you make me laugh

Wannabe?
    Like you?
    Sitting there in your room indulging in martial masturbation....

But then again, youre probably scare to leave your house as the FBI might be watching you!!

Bwahahahahahahaah!!!

Ouch!
    That must have hurt Andrew

What is or isn't vt should be what is bad vt and what is awesome vt ? Easy to check. Bad vt chases hands in set piece tests. Bad vt doesn't have a grasp of llhs lsjc in physical fighting exchanges, iow there are drills that will show errors in delivery of correct or incorrect ideas and lines. There are easy ways to test ones reactions to certain stimulus. There are specific vt set ups to catch " humans " and their unconditioned responses. I am not talking about pushing and shoving in slt stances either. Lin sil di da ( simultaneously striking and defending with ONE arm and not Bil sao ; ) ) is a specific method of striking in vt, either you have it, awesome, or you don't, bad , simple.
    Ving Tsun, awesome !
    : )

You don't care doesn't mean others don't care.

Created your own martial art , call it anything you like, don't call it Wck.

Btw, you don't even practice Wck. Jerry and many others does. So, please not speak for others what you don't know.
    No one in their right mind cares what you say. I am sure you have followers so do the Twin Tower conspiracy guys.

I practice wing chun. You talk nonsense. I can tell from what you say that you have little skill in the art. That is why you do talking videos and not action videos because you cannot perform the actions. You did not even know the most fundamental skill in wing chun or in sparring. The funniest thing though is how anyone who disagrees with you is in your mind not doing wing chun because of course unskilled Hendrik knows the real wing chun and people who actually practice the art do not.

I hope you keep posting your ideas and videos because they give me hearty belly laughs and the world always can use more laughter.

I hope you keep posting your ideas and videos because they give me hearty belly laughs and the world always can use more laughter.

But wait! Didn't you just say on the "light sparring video" thread that Hendrik's ideas there were simply common WCK mechanics and no big deal? That gives you a "hearty belly laugh"?

I have no followers and no need to have one.

Btw. Agree or disagree with me doesn't make doing or not doing Wck .
    But if you don't do Wck then you don't know Wck.

Quote Originally Posted by tc101 View Post
    No one in their right mind cares what you say. I am sure you have followers so do the Twin Tower conspiracy guys.

I practice wing chun. You talk nonsense. I can tell from what you say that you have little skill in the art. That is why you do talking videos and not action videos because you cannot perform the actions. You did not even know the most fundamental skill in wing chun or in sparring. The funniest thing though is how anyone who disagrees with you is in your mind not doing wing chun because of course unskilled Hendrik knows the real wing chun and people who actually practice the art do not.

I would like to see the two most popular Kungfu styles, Wing Chun and Shaolin Do join forces to create an even more popular Shaolin WingChun Do. A crowd pleaser that could combine the Southern Boxing skills with the Wushu longfist/kicks & other stuffs of SD.

Quote Originally Posted by PalmStriker View Post
    I would like to see the two most popular Kungfu styles, Wing Chun and Shaolin Do join forces to create an even more popular Shaolin WingChun Do. A crowd pleaser that could combine the Southern Boxing skills with the Wushu longfist/kicks & other stuffs of SD.
    A contradiction, like opposing magnets. ; )