Thread: Natural Protein Foods

Natural Protein Foods

The natural protein foods are more beneficial for the muscles building and weight management these may be plant based or animal based.
    The more effective sources of the natural protein are eggs, fish, chicken, meat, milk, yogurt, cheese, nuts, green beans, and green leafy vegetables.
    Last edited by Pierce; 07-13-2013 at 02:00 AM.

Here are a few other great sources of protein to add to your list. Goji berries, hemp seed, chia seed. Chia has tons of calcium as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Pierce View Post
    The natural protein foods are more beneficial for the muscles building and weight management these may be plant based or animal based.
    The more effective sources of the natural protein are eggs, fish, chicken, meat, milk, yogurt, cheese, nuts, green beans, and green leafy vegetables.
    I'm not sure what you're saying... do you mean whole food protein as apposed to protein isolates?
    Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    like that old japanese zen monk that grabs white woman student titties to awaken them to zen, i grab titties of kung fu people to awaken them to truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal Canzonieri View Post
    You can discuss discrepancies and so on in people's posts without ripping them apart. So easy to do sitting behind a computer screen anonymously, but in person I'm sure you'd be very different, unless you're a total misanthrope without any friends.

I think so, as he said protein foods.

Seeds are a great option for protein without a lot of fat

EDIT: in general for snacking...I always like a good chunk of meat for main meals :-)