Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: In response to T.D.O.

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    You are just telling the world you are just moving limbs and called that your Wck, but have no idea what is Wck and its force flow.

You description is exactly where it is screw up , this is not Wck per Gm Ipman definition in his interview above.
    You are right I have no idea what force flow is because I deal with the real world and do not make up terms and things that do not exist to try to make myself sound knowledgeable like you do. Force flow. Good grief man.

I cannot read Chinese so I have no idea what the article you posted said and I don't care since I do not need Yip Man to tell me what is wing chun and I don't need Mike Tyson to tell me what is boxing since anyone can see that easily for themselves.

You evidently have a very low level understanding of wing chun to think you need others to tell you things like this. I see why you always just talk in your videos and do not show any skill.

Quote Originally Posted by tc101 View Post
    If my bong sau change to a tan sau my tan sau rotates outward or sideward and if I turn as I do it the outward or side ward action is even greater. If you practiced wing chun you would understand.
    What would you use this sideward moving tan for?

You are right I have no idea what force flow is because I deal with the real world and do not make up terms and things that do not exist to try to make myself sound knowledgeable like you do. Force flow. Good grief man..
    Refer back to thread where you do not understand ground reaction force

As always, when you are clueless, to save your ego you attack me in person.

You are right I have no idea what force flow is because I deal with the real world and do not make up terms and things that do not exist to try to make myself sound knowledgeable like you do. Force flow. Good grief man.

I cannot read Chinese so I have no idea what the article you posted said and I don't care since I do not need Yip Man to tell me what is wing chun and I don't need Mike Tyson to tell me what is boxing since anyone can see that easily for themselves.

You evidently have a very low level understanding of wing chun to think you need others to tell you things like this. I see why you always just talk in your videos and do not show any skill.

This is where tc101 shows clearly he is not a wcner.

Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post

Do you do dan chi sau drill? Then you are using it too. Bong sau to tan sau what do you use it for?

Refer back to thread where you do not understand ground reaction force
    Yes very true and I still think it is useless. Go ask Mike Tyson, Baukaw or any good combat athlete to tell you about ground reaction force and see the puzzled look you get. Why is it do you think that all the guys without your marvelous concept hit hard and fight well and the guys with your marvelous concept like Hendrik don't?

Quote Originally Posted by Hendrik View Post
    As always, when you are clueless, to save your ego you attack me in person.
    Another of your common verbal tactics. Yes anyone who disagrees with you is clueless and does't even practice wing chun but if they say that about you then it is a personal attack to save their ego. Classic example of pot calling kettle black.

You are just a non wcner trolling in Wck forum.

Hahaha, believe anything you love.

Yes very true and I still think it is useless. Go ask Mike Tyson, Baukaw or any good combat athlete to tell you about ground reaction force and see the puzzled look you get. Why is it do you think that all the guys without your marvelous concept hit hard and fight well and the guys with your marvelous concept like Hendrik don't?

If my bong sau change to a tan sau my tan sau rotates outward or sideward and if I turn as I do it the outward or side ward action is even greater. If you practiced wing chun you would understand.
    Actually, it should drop straight down as it is moving slightly forward. This gives a kind of "spiraling" or "drilling" action to the Tan Sao. If you are moving to the side, then something is wrong. What Hendrik is referring to is what SPM would call a "Choc Sao." It looks like a Tan Sao, but circles outward and slightly back to "hook" the incoming strike off of the centerline. Two very different "force lines", as Hendrik says, though outwardly the hand form looks almost the same.

Guy and I understand this concept. Why do you assume neither of us can hit hard or fight well?

Yes very true and I still think it is useless. Go ask Mike Tyson, Baukaw or any good combat athlete to tell you about ground reaction force and see the puzzled look you get.
    Boxers and MT guys use a different force generation mechanic. It can be very effective but it is not wing chun. Is this how you generate force in your wing chun?

Why is it do you think that all the guys without your marvelous concept hit hard and fight well and the guys with your marvelous concept like Hendrik don't?
    Are you saying you have never met a person in wing chun that could hit hard? Most wing chun people use the ground reaction force, it being a basic element of the system.
    Last edited by guy b.; 07-20-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Another of your common verbal tactics. Yes anyone who disagrees with you is clueless and does't even practice wing chun but if they say that about you then it is a personal attack to save their ego. Classic example of pot calling kettle black.
    You are disagreeing with a basic element of the system here. This is not something controversial that Hendrik is suggesting. It is in all good wing chun

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Actually, it should drop straight down as it is moving slightly forward. This gives a kind of "spiraling" or "drilling" action to the Tan Sao. If you are moving to the side, then something is wrong. What Hendrik is referring to is what SPM would call a "Choc Sao." It looks like a Tan Sao, but circles outward and slightly back to "hook" the incoming strike off of the centerline. Two very different "force lines", as Hendrik says, though outwardly the hand form looks almost the same.
    Yes when from bong sau you drop elbow down and move forward with your tan sau it also moves outward from your centerline.

Quote Originally Posted by KPM View Post
    Guy and I understand this concept. Why do you assume neither of us can hit hard or fight well?
    I say that all these very highest level combat sport fighters have no idea of your concept yet get to that level. Think how important that concept is then.