Thread: The internal art coloring

The internal art coloring

Many visit and discuss ancient Wck with me.

One issue I found is.

most has been coloring by the taiji or so called internal art propaganda or marketing and pseudo qigong propaganda.

Thus, I propose to wcner to use

Body, mind, breathing , Qi flow, force change handling, and momentum handling , these six core elements or areas as basic as reference for holistic indepth Wck learning ,
    instead of the so called internal art or qigong...etc. which is meaningless and upto every marketing guys defininition.

Ask the question, when facing an ancient Wck question.

which is this area it belongs to ?

Body, mind, breathing , Qi flow, force change handling, and momentum handling area ?

Does one has all the six area covered? And what is the details specific.
    Instead of oh, it is internal, it is Jin, it is Qi.....etc

For example,

many who took taiji , thinking Jin is everything. The Jin is magic. As if one ca fajin, one knows everything. So deluded by the demo and thinking that is the real deal .

Well, it is not true on Jin is everything.

Momentum is a key if not more important key in ancient tcma, if you take a look at white crane of fujian classical , it load with all kinds of momentum handling . While taiji never used in known battle field while white crane of fujian is the military art of Ming dynasty army and general fighting the Qing.

Thus, one can know all about Jin but without the understand of momentum, it is impractical in application, because the bottom line in combat is to move physical object or momentum.

For example,

People keep talking qigong and and sensation...etc. as they have master it or totally deny Qi.

Well, Qi is an objective elements.

Qi is related to sinews, breathing , and coherence state.

If one can't breath lower the 4 rep per min, enter into coherence state, and have a soft but lively sinews or tendon. One doesn't have Qi cultivation.

And also, breathing, coherence state, sinews development are measurable elements to represent Qi. How can one knowing not the fact of Qi to deny it?

All these coloring from propaganda and marketing and sifu says are become a big hindrance on seeing things clearly.

Another example, some thinking structure is everything. But how can structure is everything when momentum handling needs force and force needs acceleration Of the body parts?

As I have mention in the following YouTube, there are three general type of momentum and force handling in the rattan body or snake body or willow body alone. How is a structure suppose to get there when these stuffs involve force path , force flow , acceleration...Etc?

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=qLJaAZD...%3DqLJaAZDUPeo

I don't know it all. But I do see lots of people get color in their view big time. And in fact get off of the reality of facture. In the same time cannot tell the different such as the three different bong sau look a like. This is a basic education issue . In no place I claim myself as know it all, but I say, enough is enough, we need basic proper education to aid both the martial art and body strengthening art of china. Not myth not marketing.
    Last edited by Hendrik; 08-03-2013 at 08:13 AM.