Quote Originally Posted by guy b. View Post
Sorry mate, someone who doubts the whole argument and the facts it is based upon is in fact demanding when they ask for evidence. Unfortunately you are in no position to demand anything, given that you are only speculating from a position of fear and complete uncertainty.

It doesn't matter at all whether you believe that bare fist sparring is possible. The purpose of discussing it is not to convince you, believe it or not.
I see it is demanding when some one asks for evidence of a claim. Interesting perspective.

You keep playing the little kid you are scared routine. I am saying that it is just plain stupid to spar if you are really sparring which I suspect you are not without protective gear whether mouth piece or cup or gloves. It is stupid because those things prevent incidental damage that will only limit our ability to keep sparring and training.

I have no doubt bare fist sparring is possible just that I know it is pointless and silly to do it. I have sparred and been around sparring including pros and have helped train boxers so I know what goes into good sparring. I also know what would happen if the gloves would come off.

I think this whole my wing chun won't work with gloves thing is an out you give yourselves to not get in and spar with guys who really let me repeat really do spar and of course wear gloves. Spar with a boxer? Sorry my wing chun will not work in the ring with gloves to even 4 ounce gloves. Spar with mma guys or mt guys? Sorry but they wear gloves. Yes yes there is a reason the guys who wear gloves and spar get really really good and the bare knuckle guys for which there is no evidence of and do not even ask for it keep to themselves and are so deadly they can only talk about it.