Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ankle ligament tear

BOOM,
    UR HEALD!

Where do you find this ****?

We need to convince them to put that in their magazine. Then I'll have lots of entertainment at my gym while I watch all the tards give it a try
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

And her shirt makes it look like she was assaulted by a mechanic...
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

that chicks badass.
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Greetings,

I am really impressed with what the person is doing in that photo.

I think she will make a perfect wife for bawang.

mickey

Quote Originally Posted by JamesC View Post
    Where do you find this ****?
    BHOLD

the Couch Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    that chicks badass.
    I think crossfit is a perfect solution for your ailment.

You can suffer a severe, crippling injury in a presently healthy part of your body and you'll forget all about your ankle.

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    I think she will make a perfect wife for bawang

Hi wenshu,

I do not know who trained that lady, but she was given a very good foundation. Her form is perfect.

bawang would need a supply of flashlights because he would count her pubes often. He will have a name for each strand.

mickey

ankle injury

Hi,
    1.Isolation exercises are given to strethen individual muscles due to atrophy sustained with inflammation and edema.
    2. Proprioception exercises have to be progressed slowly so as to not over train the area due to over use . This is due primarily along with instability with a Ligament Tear.
    3. What degree tear is it 1, 2, or 3 . # is a full / complete tear.
    4. Is there an evulsion / part of the bone along with the Lig Tear?
    5. If the tear is incomplete try Gua Sha or ASTYM. It works great for this type of injury.
    6. The bruising occurs primarily due to Micro Tearing and Vascular damage in the area that causes bruising.
    7. Prolotherapy will help as well. It is a method to lay dawn tissue in a symetrical pattern and promote healing.
    8. If you progress to quickly micro tearing can occur and weaken the area and thus promote instability. Hope this helped PM me and we can talk further if need be. KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post

BOOM,
    UR HEALD!
    LOL. Another Crossfit moron, I'm sure.
    He most honors my style who learns under it to destroy the teacher. -- Walt Whitman

Quote Originally Posted by David Jamieson View Post
    As a mod, I don't have to explain myself to you.

hey thanks kwaichang. sorry i've been really busy lately havnt had a chance to hop on line. I'll review your post when i have a bit of free time and get back to you if i need some additional advice.

thanks again
    For whoso comes amongst many shall one day find that no one man is by so far the mightiest of all.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas View Post
    hey thanks kwaichang. sorry i've been really busy lately havnt had a chance to hop on line. I'll review your post when i have a bit of free time and get back to you if i need some additional advice.

thanks again
    Wait, you mean you're not going to do the one legged overhead squats balanced on a kettle bell rehab?

It's the obvious conservative choice.

well of course i am, i just didnt mention anything because i thot that was obvious

Smile Lucas

How is the ankle coming along? KC
    A Fool is Born every Day !

pretty slow...

It is improving though, but it's just taking forever. I keep tweaking it with just regular activity like walking and stuff...its annoying.

You know you have just begun to learn when you are able to snatch while standing one legged on a green water balloon.

I would show you how it's done, but I am way to humble to demonstrate such a skill in public!