Thread: ed coan the man

ed coan the man

for those interested in real raw strength, this is the man to watch and listen to:
    the greatest powerlifter the world has seen bar none, nice interview which stresses basic linear periodisation, small consistant gains over time and that there really isnt any secret or magic to it, just do what the strong guys before you did and dont be stupid
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GOlbClQZVmo#at=711

Thanks Frost. He's my icon. Humility personified.
    It is better to have less thunder in the mouth and more lightning in the hand. - Apache Proverb

South FL. Which is not to be confused with any part of the USA
    nice...but I can't stand the kid interviewing him, lol.
    "George never did wake up. And, even all that talking didn't make death any easier...at least not for us. Maybe, in the end, all you can really hope for is that your last thought is a nice one...even if it's just about the taste of a nice cold beer."

"If you find the right balance between desperation and fear you can make people believe anything"

"Is enlightenment even possible? Or, did I drive by it like a missed exit?"

It's simpler than you think.

I could be completely wrong"

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

i believe that was for coke lol, he has also failed drugs test twice (just like Kaz, and the westside boys), still doesnt change the fact he is the greatest power lifter of all time, and the guy to pay attention to when it comes to raw lifting