Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Stand your ground

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Greetings,

I hope this thread gets deleted.

Ever since SavvySavage jacked off his seed in this thread, others have seen it opportune to rub his juice into their poosies, hoping it will take root.

See, I was very respectful to SavvySavage.

Yum Cha!! Destroy this thread. It is getting ugly.

mickey
    Many women have craved my seed sp this thread should be blessed.

Don't blame this on me. It's not my fault you can't accept that there is more than one opinion on this and many other topics on this forum. It's called freedom of speech. Not freedom of left wing liberal speech and then close the thread when the opposite view comes on. This is a good lively debate so debate and quit crying.

What about the black guy that shot the white guy in the other Florida stand your ground case?

Why is everyone ignoring all the stuff found on TM? Jewelry. Skittles, Gatorade, AND cough syrup.

Maybe tm was a jewelry salesman who liked to get high o. Weed because his business was so good. Maybe he had a cough he coolant get rid of, needed sugar, and had a doc that told him to keep himself hydrated.

Or maybe he was a thug.
    Last edited by SavvySavage; 07-31-2013 at 08:35 PM.

thugs have guns, FOO.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

Ok that is watertight! I know for a fact that anyone who uses cough syrup at any time of the year is for sure a thug. I mean, come on. Any retard knows this!

Cough syrup + skittles + jewelry + black + yacht club uniform = Thug!

And how come the GZ supporters gloss over his criminal history which include domestic violence and assaulting an officer? Yeah, context matters, doesn't it? On the surface it looks like he's a violent wife beater. A man who degenerates women on myspace with VERY misogynistic language. A model citizen, no doubt.

If TM's past is relevant, then so is GZ's.
    Last edited by Syn7; 07-31-2013 at 09:09 PM.

just look at his expression and eyes. the dudes a reptile.

Quote Originally Posted by bawang View Post
    just look at his expression and eyes. the dudes a reptile.
    Nah, just a poosey! Too much mommy titties and not enough friends on the playground. Straight up bitchmade poosey. His whole defense was based on how soft he was. "I'm a bitch, signed a cheque my ass couldn't cash so I had to kill the kid"

Had he actually been arrested and held, he would have been a housewife before he left county.

I used to live in part of Canada nicknamed mississipi of the north. I did not experience much racism, because of my strong communist Chinese childhood. once I sensed it I immediately separated myself. but many of my colored friends were born there, they wanted to fit in and belong, and I observed a lot of pain they went through.

I learned at a young age that white woman is off limits, but many of my friends could not accept that and went on their quest for magical white poosy.
    What's your experience now that you've moved to MSU / East Lansing?

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    What's your experience now that you've moved to MSU / East Lansing?
    passive agresive liberals and working class that are very scared of black people. looks like rich liberals had white flight from lansing to east lansing, very safe and tame.
    Last edited by bawang; 08-01-2013 at 08:50 AM.

passive agresive liberals and working class that are very scared of black people. looks like rich liberals had white flight from lansing to east lansing, very safe and tame.
    So now you'll get the chance to try some of that magical white poosey.

Quote Originally Posted by MightyB View Post
    So now you'll get the chance to try some of that magical white poosey.
    its cold and lifeless, like a sausage casing.

seriously speaking I had seen a freakish looking one I liked, with dyed white hair, Justin bieber haircut, and pale skin like vampire, but I never saw her again.
    Last edited by bawang; 08-01-2013 at 09:06 AM.

its cold and lifeless, like a sausage casing......
    You met my ex??
    Guangzhou Pak Mei Kung Fu School, Sydney Australia,
    Sifu Leung, Yuk Seng
    Established 1989, Glebe Australia

Quote Originally Posted by Syn7 View Post
    And how come the GZ supporters gloss over his criminal history which include domestic violence and assaulting an officer?
    Would love to see ACTUAL POLICE record with these on there. Cause I know for a fact, getting a concealed weapons license is near impossible with these charges on your record. Me thinks you are getting this info from biased sources.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    We live in a democracy. I don't have to identify and explain myself to random strangers. A police officer, yes, but not a random stranger.

While true and I agree to certain extent. There is such a thing a manners and common courtesy. Which I believe is still a part of martial arts training. No? Is that not a part of your curriculum?
    Last edited by xcakid; 08-02-2013 at 08:08 AM.
    Master of Shaolin I-Ching Bu Ti, GunGoPow and I Hung Wei Lo styles.

I am seeking sparring partner. Any level. Looking for blondes or redhead. 5'2" to 5'9". Between 115-135 weight class. Females between 17-30 only need apply. Will extensively work on grappling.

Quote Originally Posted by xcakid View Post
    While true and I agree to certain extent. There is such a thing a manners and common courtesy. Which I believe is still a part of martial arts training. No? Is that not a part of your curriculum?
    while I agree with this, it is equally ill mannered to be intrusive and nosy.
    Kung Fu is good for you.