Quote Originally Posted by wenshu View Post
    "Only in America can a dead black boy go on trial for his own murder."
    - Syreeta McFadden
    I wish this forum let you like and/or vote up people
    Chan Tai San Book at https://www.createspace.com/4891253

Quote Originally Posted by taai gihk yahn View Post
    well, like LKFMDC - he's a genuine Kung Fu Hero™
    Quote Originally Posted by Taixuquan99 View Post
    As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kellen Bassette View Post
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Quote Originally Posted by lkfmdc View Post
    that video is so full of shit the commenter has brown eyes

1. Martin was a big bad MMA fighter, except he wasn't and Zimmerman was the one actually taking MMA classes

2. according to some urban legend, Martin bought an ice tea and skittles because it can be made into some sort of drug, even though there is no evidence for this at all and Zimmerman had no idea what he bought at the 7-11

3. Martin MIGHT have had stolen items in his school locker, except that the school didn't actually say there were stolen items, they never reported it to the police and finally again, Zimmerman knew none of this

but it's typical right wing crack pot illogic, sad you don't see that
    Awe puddin, that's cute, but don't be sad for me. It is unfortunate that this kind of info can only be found on so called right wing blogs and such and that the left wing won't even touch it because it may offend somebody. I'm more of an independent libertarian so it kind of sucks that Fox news and other conservative rags are the only places to get decent news anymore.

1. TM was definitely into MMA. Search for a street fight titled anthony vs curtis where you will see TM refereeing. This fight has been pulled from youtube but you can still see it on the so called conservative sites. If you can prove that I'm wrong then I'll admit fault and apologize.

2. You left out cough syrup which is the third ingredient for making this alleged drug.

3. According to police investigators TM was found with 12 pieces of ladies jewelry in his backpack. His backpack was searched because he was observed on CCTV at school in an unauthorized area marking WTF on a door. The investigator was looking for the marker when he found the jewelry and a large flat head screwdriver. When asked if the jewelry was his TM responded "no, a friend gave it to me." You can search for the rest of the report if you like.

GZ was in the wrong in my opinion for stalking and engaging TM in the first place. He should have waited for the police to do their jobs however, one very important point to make is that a jury found him not guilty as per FL law so no matter what we say he was justified in his actions by a jury of his peers.

"Only in America can a dead black boy go on trial for his own murder."
    - Syreeta McFadden
    Only in America can a group of thugs beat up and rob innocent hispanics in the name of a black boy. Only in America can the black panther party put out a hit on GZ and not get put in jail for terrorism. Why isn't Syreeta McFadden or yourself upset about that?

This whole thing was messed up. From GZ stalking TM, to the media attempts to try this thing in public, to the retaliations on hispanics and hits put out on GZ...etc.

The best thing to do if anybody suspects a robber in their neighborhood is to call the police. Also, if you are being stalked and have a phone which TM did then calling the police would apply as well.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenBrain View Post

It is unfortunate that this kind of info can only be found on so called right wing blogs and such and that the left wing won't even touch it because
    Aw, I know reading is hard and thinking makes your brain hurt but the reason it only can be found on crack pot right wing blogs is (1) because it can't be substantiated and (2) it is irrelevant...

GZ was in the wrong in my opinion for stalking and engaging TM in the first place. He should have waited for the police to do their jobs

See, sometimes thinking isn't so hard!

however, one very important point to make is that a jury found him not guilty as per FL
    law
    "Floriday law" (up there with "jumbo shrimp")
    Yes, the same law where Zimmerman can stalk and approach a man and then shoot him dead, that's ok

BUT, just firing a gun in the air, not a single injury occuring, can get you hard prison time (happened TWICE NOW in the past few weeks)

As much as I get annoyed when it gets derailed by the array of strange angry people that hover around him like moths, his good posts are some of my favorites.
    I think he goes into a cave to meditate and recharge his chi...and bite the heads off of bats, of course....

Only in America can a group of thugs beat up and rob innocent hispanics in the name of a black boy. Only in America can the black panther party put out a hit on GZ and not get put in jail for terrorism. Why isn't Syreeta McFadden or yourself upset about that?
    Black people are very upsetting, aren't they? You should move to Florida where it is legal to hunt them.

Why is the right wing so fucking gleeful about this shit?

"See?!? see?!? unarmed black teenagers are dangerous animals, see?!? see?!?"

Black people are very upsetting, aren't they? You should move to Florida where it is legal to hunt them.

Well, I thank the lord every day that there has never been an instance of groups of white people killing innocent black people....oh, wait.......

More to the point, the anti-intellectualism that has grown in momentum not only depirves people of the tools to reason out something, it actively encourages them to NOT think it out and to denigrade any multi faceted approach....

"dont' confuse me with the facts" has become the mantra

I don't understand. if you hate colored people, why train kung fu? you shouldn't have anything to do with kung fu.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC

I don't see how this is a black/white issue. GZ wasn't white, he was Hispanic. I'm Choctaw so don't try to educate me on discrimination. I don't have a problem with anybody's skin color. I do have a problem with a wanna be thug casing a neighborhood for items to add to his growing collection of ladies jewelry.

Well, I thank the lord every day that there has never been an instance of groups of white people killing innocent black people....oh, wait.......

...Or Native American Indians.

Black people don't upset me wenshu.

I don't know why anybody would be gleeful about this case or loss of life in any situation, especially over material possessions. Call the cops and let them do their jobs would have been a better resolution to this tragedy

We all have the potential to be dangerous animals. Skin color has nothing to do with it.

I don't see how this is a black/white issue. GZ wasn't white, he was Hispanic. I'm Choctaw so don't try to educate me on discrimination. I don't have a problem with anybody's skin color.
    And only white people are capable of racist discrimination.

I do have a problem with a wanna be thug casing a neighborhood for items to add to his growing collection of ladies jewelry.
    I don't know why anybody would be gleeful about this case or loss of life in any situation, especially over material possessions. Call the cops and let them do their jobs would have been a better resolution to this tragedy
    You are participating in the celebration of the unsubstantiated idea that Martin was a "wannabe thug casing a neighboorhood for items to add to his growing collection of ladies jewelry."

Drudge, WorldNewsDaily, NRO, Freerepublic, FOXNation, Hannity, O'Reilly, Sustren etc are all seething with barely contained jubilation at the implicit notion that the murder of an unarmed black teenager is justification of their racist contempt for "lawless urban culture".

"Floriday law" (up there with "jumbo shrimp")
    Yes, the same law where Zimmerman can stalk and approach a man and then shoot him dead, that's ok

BUT, just firing a gun in the air, not a single injury occuring, can get you hard prison time (happened TWICE NOW in the past few weeks)
    I see the point you are making and it's a good one. I can't argue other than to say we need to seriously rethink many of the laws in the US.

I don't see how this is a black/white issue. GZ wasn't white, he was Hispanic. I'm Choctaw so don't try to educate me on discrimination. I don't have a problem with anybody's skin color. I do have a problem with a wanna be thug casing a neighborhood for items to add to his growing collection of ladies jewelry.
    1) Hispanic people can be prejudiced against African Americans, in fact, I think anyone who has connection with Hispanic culture knows there are racial issues present as there are in all cultures.

2) Zimmerman didn't know ANYTHING about Martin liking MMA, what he had bought in the 7-11, anything about jewelry, etc... he saw a black kid in a hoodie. People can try and twist it or paint it, but that is what it was. He had no other information about Martin than that....

3) Not only is Martin innocent until proven guilty, but Zimmerman had ZERO access to any of these claims

And only white people are capable of racist discrimination.
    We all are capable. I don't think I'd feel differently if Martin was any other color. At least I hope not but I'll ponder this. I'm not above change and self improvement.

You are participating in the celebration of the unsubstantiated idea that Martin was a "wannabe thug casing a neighboorhood for items to add to his growing collection of ladies jewelry."

Drudge, WorldNewsDaily, NRO, Freerepublic, FOXNation, Hannity, O'Reilly, Sustren etc are all seething with barely contained jubilation at the implicit notion that the murder of an unarmed black teenager is justification of their racist contempt for "lawless urban culture".
    I'm not celebrating anything. I think it's a tragedy. Can you explain why Martin had a bag of ladies jewelry? He acted like a thug so it's my view that he was a thug. I could be wrong but for now that's how I view it from afar.

As far as those news agencies. I don't think they care for anything other than stirring the racial pot for ratings which equals money.

trayvon martin lived there. FOO.

I don't see how this is a black/white issue. GZ wasn't white, he was Hispanic.
    if u brown stick around. if u yellow u mellow. if u black stay back.

I'm Choctaw so don't try to educate me on discrimination.
    didn't u say u got blond hair?
    Last edited by bawang; 07-31-2013 at 10:34 AM.

Honorary African American
    grandmaster instructor of Wombat Combat The Lost Art of Anal Destruction™®LLC .
    Senior Business Director at TEAM ASSHAMMER consulting services ™®LLC