Thread: michael a. michael wing chun brother died

michael a. michael wing chun brother died

i want to say a few words about my wing chun brother michael a. michael. michael died weds night july 24th 2013 riding his motorcycle to work in marietta georgia. he was struck by a car that turned into him at 10:35pm.

michael was originally from brooklyn ny, his introduction into wing chun began with sifu victor parlatti in the 80's. in the early 2000's he became a student of my father in the jason lau wing chun system.

my father and i were originally from brooklyn ny and we all became fast friends. michael was a great guy a loyal friend always stopping by work to talk to me when our lives as of late was so busy working to support our familes kept us away from training.

we would literally talk for hours about the differences and similarities of the twc system and the JL system. he was truly a martial artist and a warrior, michael could fight! may god bless his soul, i'm gonna miss you buddy. i'm only jealous cause now you get to trade notes with yipman and bruce lee.
    sincerly, eddie

Quote Originally Posted by deejaye72 View Post
    i want to say a few words about my wing chun brother michael a. michael. michael died weds night july 24th 2013 riding his motorcycle to work in marietta georgia. he was struck by a car that turned into him at 10:35pm.

michael was originally from brooklyn ny, his introduction into wing chun began with sifu victor parlatti in the 80's. in the early 2000's he became a student of my father in the jason lau wing chun system.

my father and i were originally from brooklyn ny and we all became fast friends. michael was a great guy a loyal friend always stopping by work to talk to me when our lives as of late was so busy working to support our familes kept us away from training.

we would literally talk for hours about the differences and similarities of the twc system and the JL system. he was truly a martial artist and a warrior, michael could fight! may god bless his soul, i'm gonna miss you buddy. i'm only jealous cause now you get to trade notes with yipman and bruce lee.
    ------------------

Sorry to hear of your loss. La vida es moy triste.

thank you

thank you joy
    sincerly, eddie

May the Buddha lead him!

Sorry to hear of the accident.
    Motorcycles in ATL seem to be targets for some motorists.
    My well wishes go out to his family and friends.
    Peace,

Dave

http://www.sifuchowwingchun.com
    Wherever my opponent stands--they are in my space

Sorry , for your loss of your wing chun brother michael , may michael rest in peace . As times goes by for you deejaye 72 , if you see michaels' face in your head , he ' s probably talking to you . You just need to find out what he ' s telling you , but as times goes by you ' ll find out anyway .

thank you

thank you everyone for the kind words. lance its funny you say that i just started reading a book two days ago that mentions that. strange
    sincerly, eddie

thank you everyone for the kind words. lance its funny you say that i just started reading a book two days ago that mentions that. strange
    deejaye72 , Is is strange well , welcome to the world of spirituality , I lost my dad to throat cancer in 2006 , as times went by for my family , I still experience the samething as you . When you lose someone friend or relatives , family members , in reality they ' re dead already . So they ' re looking over life for you , they ' re guiding you in the right path of life . You know how sometimes you may or may not meet people who knows all about you just by looking at you . Well if you do meet people like the way I described , then you should be friends with that person like I did , because they know all about you . In other words people with mean intuition . The person with that mean intuition can tell you what your wing chun brother is telling , so that ' s why you ' re thinking about him . It may sound weird or strange , whatever you may want to call it , but that ' s the way it is , unless something tells you to do something when you ' re in a situation where you ' re mentally cluttered up . That voice could be michael telling you what to do and what not to do . In terms of what goes on in your life . It ' s when you ignore what that voice is telling you , then that ' s when you really get into trouble . Some people may have dreams as to see how there own life is going as times goes by for them . These things I telling you now , is what I ' m pretty much experiencing too .

psalm 23

i dont know about all that bro, but they did find my friends bible in his bedroom open to psalm 23 and the passage was circled in pen by him. it was erie and very comforting.

Psalm 23

A psalm of David.

1 The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
    2 He makes me lie down in green pastures,
    he leads me beside quiet waters,
    3 he refreshes my soul.
    He guides me along the right paths
    for his name’s sake.
    4 Even though I walk
    through the darkest valley,[a]
    I will fear no evil,
    for you are with me;
    your rod and your staff,
    they comfort me.
    5 You prepare a table before me