Thread: NEW WEBSERIES: "L'Assassin"

NEW WEBSERIES: "L'Assassin"

hey guys so ive been working on this web series for a while and we got the first episode done. the series is called "L'Assassin" it follows a nameless assassin who works for a shadowy organization. the first episode is called dinner with a friend. FYI our lead actor just finished filming andrew laus first english language movie produced by marty scoresese revenge of the green dragons, starring harry shum, ray liotta and more. he played shums character child hood friend and later rival and boss of the white tiger gang.

hope you guys enjoy the show: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSLqQhmtARk

like us on facebook https://www.facebook.com/Lasssassin

and thank you in advance for letting me shamelessly plug gene.

Greetings,

Firstly, the dialogue needed a pair of crutches.

Secondly, Shing Ka really needed a stuntman to slice an onion. That was atrocious.

Thirdly, if you need to shamelessly plug Gene, we don't need to know about it. Life is already a b!tch in heat.

Fourthly, There was absolutely no need for you to thank us in advance for letting you shamelessly plug Gene. We have nothing to do with that. AGAIN, we don't need to know about it. Life is already a b!tch in heat.

Fifthly, you managed to create a semi decent bond between two characters in less than ten minutes. EXCELLENT.

Sixthly, the use of Buddy Guy's piece was hilarious.

Break both legs.

mickey
    Last edited by mickey; 08-01-2013 at 02:11 PM.

Wait...what?

Quote Originally Posted by mickey View Post
    Thirdly, if you need to shamelessly plug Gene, we don't need to know about it. Life is already a b!tch in heat.

Fourthly, There was absolutely no need for you to thank us in advance for letting you shamelessly plug Gene. We have nothing to do with that. AGAIN, we don't need to know about it. Life is already a b!tch in heat.
    I can use all the plugs I can get. Please plug away!

...wait...plug isn't a euphemism for something bawangy, is it?

As soon as I can grab 10 mins, I look forward to watching this, Doug. I have a lot on my desk to get done by day's end today, so it might not be until next week. Kudos on completing the project!
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

mickey

L'Assassin noir

That was fun. Keep 'em coming, Doug. We expect a major fight scene, preferable a sword fight, in future webisodes.
    Gene Ching
    Publisher www.KungFuMagazine.com
    Author of Shaolin Trips
    Support our forum by getting your gear at MartialArtSmart

Quote Originally Posted by GeneChing View Post
    That was fun. Keep 'em coming, Doug. We expect a major fight scene, preferable a sword fight, in future webisodes.
    fight scene coming in episode 3.